Random Thoughts....

Worked out today for the first time in awhile...and damn does it feel good. I forgot how awesome a workout high feels!

Yeah, took me a minute to realise why it's real slow this morning. Then I remembered!

Took this for a drive today. Will drive the 540 tomorrow.

525.jpg

That was the most epicly fast episode download I ever have had. 10 minutes for 700 MB :blink:

Almost 2 hours and no posts?? What's wrong with you ppl?

I haven't had time to watch it yet... I think i'll do it now..

I wait for the 720p version to appear on thebox. Worth the couple hours more.

Almost 2 hours and no posts?? What's wrong with you ppl?

They have bee watching and downloading the show - me thinks.

That's where I was. Took the time to hook the laptop up to the big tv for the "viewing experience" and everything (so no posting while watching). I swear if I ever go anywhere at all dodgey, I want James May to tag along.

I purchased my first home over the weekend. Scheduled to close on Jan. 15th, but it looks like it's going to be smooth sailing. 2 bed, 2 bath condo w/ garage, washer and dryer. The current plan is to completely refresh it before the move: kitchen counters/cabinets, some work in the bathrooms, paint, carpet, doors, misc. trim, etc.

I'm thrilled. :D

I purchased my first home over the weekend. Scheduled to close on Jan. 15th, but it looks like it's going to be smooth sailing. 2 bed, 2 bath condo w/ garage, washer and dryer. The current plan is to completely refresh it before the move: kitchen counters/cabinets, some work in the bathrooms, paint, carpet, doors, misc. trim, etc.

I'm thrilled. :D

Congratulations! Just don't hang up any Cubs paraphernalia, you don't wanna bring that juju in your new house.:D

I feel so happy with tonight's ep, I think I will sleep deeply and peacefully ^_^

I had to go to work. Back now. What was an hour's worth of work ended up to be 4...

I had to go to work. Back now. What was an hour's worth of work ended up to be 4...

You seem badly in need of a vacation. Or a new job, for that matter.

At any rate, this round's on me. :beer:

I'm getting a week off at the end of January! And then, if this project EVER gets done, I'm planning a month off. And yes, I have received a letter from my employer telling me that I have to take some leave.

Thanks for the drink!

Guys, this has been in my mind for quite a while now and I feel I must share it at all costs! After evaluating all the evidence, I have come to the conclusion that Santa Claus is a paedophile.
To quote Dan le Sac/Scroobius Pip: "Thou shalt not think any male over the age of 30 that plays with a child that is not their own is a pedophile. Some people are just nice."

Besides, everyone knows Santas come from Finland and are...kinda scary. It was in a youtube video, therefore, it must be true.
I always thought they existed solely for people to check Facespace all day. Perhaps I will have to reconsider my "once I have money again" list. Of course I'd probably just use to check FinalGear all day instead of Facespace. :lol:
That's what I use it for. Wait time = forum time.

NOT ENOUGH SPACE ON THE DISK?! DAMN YOU, TECHNOLOGY!!!

Curses, foiled again, etc. I need the South American special in my life. In HD. GRR.

Ninja, if you want I can burn it to DVD for you. I'm out at my shop on my iPhone or I'd be burning it already.

Edit: I seriously need to think about writing an app to upload from my iPhone direct to either my server or to Phyrefile.

Edit 2: I need to install another heater and maybe an old iMac.

Last edited:
NOT ENOUGH SPACE ON THE DISK?! DAMN YOU, TECHNOLOGY!!!

Curses, foiled again, etc. I need the South American special in my life. In HD. GRR.

I have an even worse problem. I can free up the disk space fairly quickly but don't have the hardware to view it in HD. Can you imagine my 512MB of ram trying to keep up with THAT? Also no HDMI output or anything. *sniff sniff sniff WEEP SOB* :cry:

Edit 2: I need to install another heater and maybe an old iMac.

Get a big enough iMac and it can double as a heater.

Last edited: