What did you GIVE this christmas?

Oh. And I'm also helping mum make the dinner this year, so that counts as something, I suppose.:p

Me with my siblings deceided not to buy each other presents because we buy "better" things each other on our birthdays. However we gave our parents a lot of sweets :D.

Dad: Got him Windows 7 for his new laptop that came with Vista.
Mom: New 23" computer monitor
Cousin: The younger members of my family do a Secret Santa and only buy a gift for whomever we get. I got my cousin a deep fryer as a house warming present for her new house

This year, fuck all. Mainly because seemingly half my family seemed to die this year.

Well havent really thought about it this year since we spent a ton of cash on like a new tv, new cellphones, etc... So basically saving it for next year

Well, Christmasseve has come and gone......and nobody is dead or even mangeld yett by my hands.......even managed to find some fun tonight .......whithout resorting to bulgarian hookers......just normal clean , human fun.....my god I'm getting old!

Dad: A Pittsburgh Steelers branded Snuggie

Stepmom: White Diamonds perfume gift set

Little brothers : 25 dollar EB Games gift card each.

Older Brother: 25 dollar Finish Line gift card.

Man am I done with shopping!

Mum: A digital Photo frame thingymajig

Dad: iPod, golf bits...

Sisters: Classic clothes and make up :)

Friend: Notice board filled with pictures and decorations made my me :D

Dad: the Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain workbook, which I think I left in Sydney....oops...will have to get my cousin to post it to him :lol:

Mum: Pashmina

Grandmother: Cashmere shawl

Brother: Light up t-shirt (has this panel which lights up in time to music)

Sister: necklace

Boyfriend: Glass bottle that looks just like a plastic water bottle, from a French design firm

Hmm, well I didn't give my parents anything for Christmas because the parcel was "misrouted" to the wrong city by the US Postal Service. Woo hoo.

Well, $100 limit meant lots of part present, part vouchers. I've given up buying stuff for the family since they hate the books/CDs I choose for them. So they get essential stuff like club memberships paid, contributions to large bills (both my parents are retired) and then vouchers for the remaining.

My close circle of friends all put in $ towards dog and cat food and donate it to the RSPCA instead of buying each other crap. And go out to dinner together.

Luckily, my siblings and I usually give something together and my sister manages most of it.

So you're one of them <_<

Yes I have 2 brothers :p

I got my dad a Tie, my mom got some headphones, and my brother a big bottle of Chimay Premiere.

Niece: A cool t-shirt
Youngest nephew: Cordy Roy Mouse
Oldest nephew: Book with a collection of stories and songs (Elsa Beskows Sagoskatt or something like that)
Mom & Stepdad: Wii motion plus for their game console so they could play some games together on wii sport resort.

Last edited:
For the family, I gave away these:

Mom and Dad O. : I chipped in money with my siblings, and ended up giving them a new set of dishes, and some gift cards.
Oldest nephew: Inglourious Basterds on DVD
Second nephew: G-Force on DVD
Third nephew: a Baby Geniuses crane truck and a mini firetruck
Youngest nephew: a seahorse rattle and a monkey teether
The niece: the Elmo movie on DVD and some coloring books with a 24-pack of crayons

My church has its annual tree where people pick a tag and buy gifts suggested on the list. I chose an eight-year-old boy and bought some Transformers.

Mum: A book, she's been after the latest Martina Cole book and thats what i got her
Dad: Gran Turismo on the PSP

being unemployed meant that i couldn't get as much as i'd normally like to. except that i also did the christmas day washing up, took the dog out for her walks in the morning and evening and basically did as much as possibly so they wouldn't have to.
except for 6pm on BBC 1. that was the only point i would have been a git if anyone tried to hold a conversation with me.

Mom: My sisters do the shopping since they know what she wants and I just give them money. We got her some cloths and jewelry.

Dad: Now I get him what he wants and then we work out who owes who what. So we bought him some quick retractable tie down straps and and hose reel for his air compressor hose.

Sister: We draw names for the siblings. I bought here a shirt she wanted and the new Martina McBride CD.

I don't have kids so I have to spoil my nieces and nephews.

Nephews: Baldur's Gate for the X-Box, Wall-E for the Wii, and Mario Kart Double Dash for the Game Cube.

Nieces: A star pillow (she loves stars like you wouldn't believe), a barbie car, a doll of on of the kids on Little Einsteins, a Barbie DVD, Apple to Apple Junior, and this push toy for the youngest one.

I love watching the kids open their gifts more than anything on Christmas. :)

Mom: My sisters do the shopping since they know what she wants and I just give them money. We got her some cloths and jewelry.

Dad: Now I get him what he wants and then we work out who owes who what. So we bought him some quick retractable tie down straps and and hose reel for his air compressor hose.

Sister: We draw names for the siblings. I bought here a shirt she wanted and the new Martina McBride CD.

I don't have kids so I have to spoil my nieces and nephews.

Nephews: Baldur's Gate for the X-Box, Wall-E for the Wii, and Mario Kart Double Dash for the Game Cube.

Nieces: A star pillow (she loves stars like you wouldn't believe), a barbie car, a doll of on of the kids on Little Einsteins, a Barbie DVD, Apple to Apple Junior, and this push toy for the youngest one.

I love watching the kids open their gifts more than anything on Christmas. :)

Best group game ever.

Among other things, I got my mom a spill-proof coffee mug which will save her hundreds a year in clothes and carpeting. And I got my dad some headphone-talkie things for the bike and this. . .

43162072v8_350x350_Front_Color-Black.jpg