Help, the latest ep of TG is not playing right for me

awdrifter

I've downloaded both the SD and the 720P version, both of them looks like this when they play. I tried playing some of the older eps, they are fine. Any ideas? Thanks.

http://img121.imageshack.**/img121/4539/newbitmapimage2.jpg

That happens to me when I havent downloaded completely, like 98/99%

Try re-downloading the show again ? :dunno:

I guess the torrents aren't working for me this time. I downloaded the SD rip 2 times before downloading the HD rip. I'll wait for a Rapidshare upload. Thanks for the replies.

I've tried several players, I've also watched some other videos on that harddrive, they are corrupted too. So I think the problem is with the harddrive. This is the second Hitachi harddrive that's defective, I guess they really want to live up to their name DeathStar.

I'm doing a scan with NOD32 right now, but it just says the archive or files are damaged and couldn't be opened. I guess even if it's a virus, it's isolated to that hdd for now, I'll throw it in the trash and be done with it. I have never had so many problems with a brand of harddrive.

As someone else said, give it a shot with VLC, if there is a corruption VLC will try and fix it.

It sounds more like a bad download than a virus to me, actually off the top of my head I can't think of a virus that targets video files...time for me to hit Google now !

Downloaded it from Rapidshare directly to my main harddrive, it works fine now. Thanks for all the replies.