I think I did a bad thing.

Zorlac

I was looking through my liquor cabinet seeing what I had left. Noticed I had a big ass bottle of Carolan's Irish Cream. So I put some in a little glass and had a few good sips. Not bad, but then I realized I've had that bottle for years and years. Sure enough there was a warning that you shouldn't drink the stuff after 6 months.

Oh well, it didnt taste bad, and I did what I think most ppl would have done. Grabbed a beer and had a good ole drink of that instead (?ywiec to be precise).

Im a bit buzzed but I feel fine otherwise. So am I going to drop dead tomorrow after drinking that Irish cream shit? I only had a few decent sips along with a few smokes afterwards which Im sure can only help.

Guess I was smart enough to at least not try out the Johnny Walker I got as a gift from work afterwards.

Last edited:
Drink the Johnny. Alcohol kills germs.

</bachelorette coco>

GG man

You'll be fine

Hey, that reminds me, I have a cheapo bottle of Ryan's (Bailey's ripoff) sitting in the bottom of the fridge that's been there for 3 months now...better get around to finishing that crap.

Usually when you open it and it's all caked over at the lid, that's a bad sign

If you're not dead yet you should be fine (that's my theory anyway when drinking stuff that may be out of date).

/me secretly hopes he gets violently ill so that in the future when someone else drinks alcohol of questionable age it can be referred to as "Pulling a Zorlac"

Proper alcohol doesn't have an age limit. :p

I say this just after I whiskied up some stale beer.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh the memories.... :lol:

Carolan's Irish Cream

The only reason they say not to drink it after 6 months is because the milk in it will go sour. I've done the same thing with Kahlua before. The alcohol will help keep too much bacteria and whatnot from growing, but the worst you'll get is a stomach ache or you'll just vomit it up if it's really bad.

So am I going to drop dead tomorrow after drinking that Irish cream shit? I only had a few decent sips [...]

You should be fine, as long as you don't accidentally the whole bottle.

I'm sure that if you didn't pull an Austere whilst pulling a Klutch on WoofleYear Day....

because of Parkinson's. But don't worry, construction workers will unearth you from your shallow grave.

If I had to get sick everytime I drank booze that was out of date I would never get any work done :p

Whiskeycream is something weird in itself , but alcoholic beverages tend to preserve very , VERY wel.