James May: New Lego & Meccano Engineering Series

Dear Ozgirl,

Not wishing to lower the tone, but inevitably I shall, you said of James May:

??he's like heroin - the more you get, the more you want.?

Do you mean you would like to be injected with James May?

(Talk about booking a room?)

Dear Ozgirl,

I suspect 'injected' by may be closer to it (fnarr) :lol:

Great to see standards being lowered so early on this evening. It's going to be a long long night. :cheers:

Dear Ozgirl,

Errmm..

I suspect 'injected' by may be closer to it (fnarr) :lol:

:blush: :lol: You know it!

Great to see standards being lowered so early on this evening. It's going to be a long long night. :cheers:

Cheers my dear have a Happy Nederlands Year! ;)

(oops. wrong thread.)

In some of the recent interviews James has hinted at a second Toy Stories series, although I wonder what toys are still left for him. He did mention something about action figures and barbies. Could be an interesting film. ;)

I am a huge Transformer fan, and would love to see him have a go at these and other classic '80's toys. :)

Maybe a 'new' vs the old?

I don't know if i have posted in this thread before but i just watched the lego episode and i had to say what an awesome project that was. It seemed like a much more epic effort than any of the previous episodes.

Congratulations and respect to the lovely girls who put so much time and hard work in helping James to see his vision. :)

Good news for all Aussies: Toy Stories (and Big Ideas) will be shown on SBS next year. :)

James May's Big Ideas and Toy Stories (SBS)

Having lost Top Gear to Nine, SBS is hoping to parlay its audience into two with a double serving of clever programs from James May. The first (Big Ideas) is a twist on Beyond 2000 and the second (Toy Stories) a fun look at classic and modern toys.

Link

Still stuck in 2009, eh? ;) 'Salright; nothing to be ashamed of.

Not really related, but I've been involved in another building project - The Horwich Igloo

Chap from a few doors down started it with his little girl, she got bored, the grown-ups didn't. :)

Chap from a few doors down started it with his little girl, she got bored, the grown-ups didn't. :)

I blame James entirely. ;)

You should send the pics to the BBC News. They showed some winter pics last night at the end of the news, they might be doing it again tonight.