Post a pic of yourself

Maybe i don't get a joke here, but i don't want to get a joke with "jew nose" in it.

Yessir!

Concur with Dr. Grip & avid-dude, depends on how upset Chels is about the comment & the Moderators.
The Forum Rules by Viper007Bond said:
5. No racism and the likes: There is a 0 tolerance with this kinda stuff. You have a right to your opinion, but not to express it here. Do so and you will be banned, period.

No matter how it was meant, it?s a pretty piss poor comment from a new member. :(
Anybody hit Report yet?

Edit: reported

Last edited:
If someone hits report, you don't all need to hit report. We get emailed and notified about it, and take care of it when we can.

And that means you can STOP hitting report now-- he's been banned, no need to keep informing us about the post.

If someone hits report, you don't all need to hit report. We get emailed and notified about it, and take care of it when we can.

And that means you can STOP hitting report now-- he's been banned, no need to keep informing us about the post.

A bit hung over and grumpy, are we? ;)

Most of us hit report before co-ordinating who did hit and who did not, so you can't blame us for being a caring community...

Happy new year, nevertheless!

EDIT: One of the Great Old Ones told us to use the "report" button more frequentely instead of complaining in the thread not-too-long ago... you can't complain both ways...

Last edited:
Maybe i don't get a joke here, but i don't want to get a joke with "jew nose" in it.

The "joke" is that Jews have big noses with a particular shape. It's not entirely untrue and is a common saying within the community, but has no relevance here when the person pictured doesn't even have a big nose. In the grand scheme of Jew jokes, saying someone has a Jewish nose is probably one of the least offensive.

Last edited:
^-- Coming from the land of "Der St?rmer" caricatures, i might be a tad oversensitive on the "jew nose"-front.

http://img706.imageshack.**/img706/818/p1070173.jpg

That was a fantastic day! Less than 2 months after arriving in France, I got the chance to go at a full track-day. Awesome!

Pics, videos etc NOW

Me kneading the chili into the minced meat for chili con carne night yesterday:

Yes, I pulled a face, blow me. :p

I want to see the face you have when you can't find anyone to blow you and you've just tugged yourself off with chilli coated fingers!!!

PS Just took a peek at the whole set! As the main chef in our house I have to say that looks like one award-winning chilli! Wish i could be there for the next one!

Thanks, we thought it was very delicious and finished off about 70% of it the first night (about 7 litres - 2 gallons). My mum said it lacked a bit of salt and I'd have preferred it to be spicier, but that's why I keep a bottle of Blair's Ultradeath around. 1 drop fixed that without spoiling the flavour.

And I have Serajadeyn to thank for the recipe. We did modify it a bit, but mainly it's his own concoction.

Thanks, we thought it was very delicious and finished off about 70% of it the first night (about 7 litres - 2 gallons). My mum said it lacked a bit of salt and I'd have preferred it to be spicier, but that's why I keep a bottle of Blair's Ultradeath around. 1 drop fixed that without spoiling the flavour.

And I have Serajadeyn to thank for the recipe. We did modify it a bit, but mainly it's his own concoction.

Wow....sounds good.:blink:

It's 1 mil scoville. Not as vinegary as Tabasco, for instance. The first flavour is habanero, then tomato. Then the immense heat.