Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
Track: Blackwood GP
Car: FXO Turbo

After 10 laps, the best I did was a 1:28.07

2qk5r7o.jpg

Now, participants are required to show their own screen shot of their time from the game and NO MODIFICATIONS TO THE CAR WHATSOEVER (default "Hard Track" setting is to be used).

Let's get as many participants as possible to make it a great competition (nothing to compete for, but anyway...).

Code:
1. lnldrvr - 1:26.07
2. MadCat360 - 1:26.38
3. Ladamaha - 1:26.61
4. settler - 1:27.04
5. rockvee - 1:27.20
6. Ilpav - 1:27.27
7. Vette Boss - 1:29.45
8. viilaaja@pt cruiser - 1:31.37

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmmmm....nah. :p

My third hotlap with minimum fuel...I believe that counts as stock setup?

http://img684.imageshack.**/img684/5811/fxo.png

Used keyboard and mouse because that's all I have. Also, please ignore the frame rate. :p

My third hotlap with minimum fuel...I believe that counts as stock setup?

Yeah, I don't think LFS is THAT realistic yet. :)

Time added (that's a hell of a good time with a mouse/keyboard).

Yeah, I don't think LFS is THAT realistic yet. :)

Time added (that's a hell of a good time with a mouse/keyboard).

Fuel has weight, although the difference with the slower cars is minimal if you are not a semi-god (semi good is enough I guess), especially with the standard setup.

Might give this a go when I get back home from my parents. LFSW tells I have pb of 1.24,560. But it's from July 2008 and with a proper set, so no point of comparison I guess.

Last edited:
Fuel has weight, although the difference with the slower cars is minimal if you are not a semi-god (semi good is enough I guess), especially with the standard setup.

Might give this a go when I get back home from my parents. LFSW tells I have pb of 1.24,560. But it's from July 2008 and with a proper set, so no point of comparison I guess.

Well, when I add more fuel, the weight doesn't increase, so that's not implemented in the game yet.

Also, yeah, you can't use a tuned car, and plus since then, LFS has gotten improved physics.

Well, when I add more fuel, the weight doesn't increase, so that's not implemented in the game yet.

Huh? Click "add fuel" and you can clearly see the car sag...

Anyway I'd give this a shot but my wheel isn't allowing me to get full throttle on the PC, and LFS has no deadzone adjustments.

Huh? Click "add fuel" and you can clearly see the car sag...

Anyway I'd give this a shot but my wheel isn't allowing me to get full throttle on the PC, and LFS has no deadzone adjustments.

Oh, now I noticed by showing the fuel "In" rather than "Out". I started my laps with 50% fuel and the difference in weight between 50% (37.5 L) and 10% (7.5 L) is 50 lbs, so obviously the less fuel, the faster you go (but by not that much), so I suggest you start out with 10% fuel so you have enough to do consecutive laps, but don't have to haul any extra fuel around like I did (I'm gonna give it another go with less fuel).

I cant drive FWD. best I get is like 1:30. Lets do something with RWD like the Z250.

Ok, after this one, we'll do it with a RWD car like the XRT or Fomula BMW (so demo racers can have a go as well). :)

Ok, I had another go and started with only 10% fuel this time (started with 50% last time) and got a new time of 1:27.27. :D

http://img35.imageshack.**/img35/6818/fxohotlap.jpg

So basically, make sure you start out with around 10% fuel (good for around 7-8 laps) so you have enough consecutive laps to get a good time.

Last edited:
You can also set how much fuel the pit crew adds when you pit, so you could do more laps with pit stops and not having to lose a good set of worn in tires. But probably after 7-8 laps the tires would be toast anyway.

Just for shits I tried a few laps. 1:32.2 with a maximum of 75-80% throttle. I couldn't even get out of 4th gear...

i haz tiem!

:( i need more practise :(

edit. 1:31:37 if you don't see the time.

Attachments

• lfs_time.png
    lfs_time.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:
NO MODIFICATIONS TO THE CAR WHATSOEVER (default "Hard Track" setting is to be used)

Ability to setup a car is a part of motor racing, so I think setting up the car should be allowed.

Nevertheless my time with standard "hard track" setting is 1:27.04.

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/se/settler/2010/01/03/lfs_fg.jpg

Yeah, finally got a go. Got to say, after not playing any LFS for 3 or so month the default hard track felt like a riot. :lol:

1:26.61 with room for improvement.

Attachments

• ladastime.jpg
    ladastime.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 142