Three times is the charm - Ice crashed again - We have winners from Doodle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a good one. I had a friend called Kristan. She had a little red 90's honda civic. She was stopped at a light and rear ended. She bought another civic that was gold, and was promptly rear ended by someone not looking coming off a highway ramp. A few months later she has some ugly buick thing and then someone else hit her. That is like 3 cars in 6 months.
I am relatively sure she is cursed and should not drive anymore. :blink: Sometimes you can have lots of accidents even when they are not your fault.

Locking gascap ftw

The stripe was to make it go faster.

It was quite nippy actually........ 84hp and ~950kg.....but tiny tires, no abs etc made it a bit unsafe.....besides the fact that the exhaust fell off and the valves blew......bai bai car :(

I just noticed that the stripe matches the accent color in the molding. These vandals had class.

nah dont' lock the thread, we don't want to have to repost

Quiky has only been gone for a few days and now there is total anarchy on the boards... :(

I don't even remember what this thread is about anymore.

Penis?

Ice, the best thing to do at this point is to embrace your celebrity status. The more you fight it the more it will stick. Embrace it and the appeal of the joke will go away.

Just find a way to twist it to your advantage. Make up stories about how the Ferrari dealer won't let you test drive an Enzo so they must have seen this thread, something, anything. You should hear the tales I wove about my arm being broken by that truck; I got so bored with the same old story that by the time I was done spinning tall tales you would have thought I got in a fight and kicked the asses of Chuck Norris, Jet Li, Jackie Chan and Steven Segal - at the same time.

Yeah, the wrecks suck big time. I've had more than my share of crashes when I was younger, so I know that it's not fun at all.

So you CAN total a car without hitting anything!
I've totaled a car without hitting anything, without anyone hitting it, without it moving (or even running) and without me in it. :cool:

Damn thing burst into flames an hour or so after I took it for a short drive. I didn't even know until hours later. That was over 3 years ago and I still get shit from my friends about it. "You better tighten that e-brake ... wouldn't want this car catching on fire too" etc etc etc :rolleyes:. You just have to laugh it off; no matter how stale the joke is or how bitter the memories are.

Status
Not open for further replies.