Gran Turismo PSP

^:D

Waiting for my GT PSP Promotion Ticket right now. I already like the little thing but a game would be quite nice now.

Polly, you have been duped :(

:cool:

:lol: Honestly enven if it isn't as good as a proper Gran Turismo, GT Portable is the best portable racing game by far. Beautiful graphics, tons of cars (even though you can't choose which or when to buy them) and lots of tracks.

Last edited:
I finally got around to trying it and I have to say I'm disappointed. I guess I was expecting a bit more than what it is. The actually driving just feels odd. I find some of the racing games on the iphone to be better than this (such as Real Racing), which is unfortunate.

Last edited:
:cool:

:lol: Honestly enven if it isn't as good as a proper Gran Turismo, GT Portable is the best portable racing game by far. Beautiful graphics, tons of cars (even though you can't choose which or when to buy them) and lots of tracks.

I think the 'duped' was in reference to buying a PSP Go, rather than a PSP-3000 :p

Not at all. He asked for a two-sentence argument. He then made his decision based on Vltros's three-sentence argument.

Thus, duped :p

I tried a PSP Go in a store, it was nifty. But they can pry my CFW from my cold, dead hands.

i got bored of it a bit too fast. and i wasted a lot of my bored time collecting data in regards to the cars. =(
i just wished GT5 would come out already.

Waiting for my GT PSP Promotion Ticket right now. I already like the little thing but a game would be quite nice now.

Uhm.. I just got a second PSP Promotion Ticket. Which is nice.

Ok i'm that desperate for GT5 that i'm playing this garbage again.

Fancy a time trial ring challenge? The good thing is we could share ghost cars... i think.

Haha, I'd break out my PSP again for this. The core gameplay is quite good, I just wish there was some sort of analog throttle. However it might be better to do it in GT4, more people have it and it's easier to pick up a specific car.

But time trial PSP you can't fiddle with the car, only tyres and traction. (Unless you use the mod program)

I was thinking....
Time Trial
'Ring
M5
any settings.

I guarantee i will be at least 10 seconds behind everyone else.

That's what arcade mode is for :)

But as I said, I'm up for anything, I just don't have an M5 so it will be blind luck if I can come up with one.

Ha ok then 120d, time trial, 'ring... gentlemen start your engines.
I started with the 1.

My time with a very scuffy and bored lap time of 9'07'745 (It barely hits 100MPH)
AT
R3/R3
TCS: 5
ACS: on
Strong
Standard

I'm game! :)

EDIT: sorry, I can't! I just noticed I don't have the 120d as I started off with a Megane. I think there was a random collection of "reasonably priced cars" one started with, so only a number of people got the Beemer. And I can't buy it because I only get 4 car dealers a day. :(

Last edited:
^
No at the screen when you hit 'OK', the next screen has the lap records.
go from the OK screen to the lap record screen twice to change days... you dont have to start a race.

The dealers are in a set order, i dont know the order though.

Last edited: