The greatest losers on the German car market in 2009

Maybe he thought it was a Lincoln. After all it has no front badge since it's ashamed of itself.

He knows what he bought. He keeps telling us that it's like an Mercedes-Benz E-Class, just cheaper. He is proud of it. When a buddy of mine was showing me around his new 2010 Camaro SS the Kia guy had to show us his engine bay, too. That was a hilarious comparison. :mrgreen:

Maybe he thought it was a Lincoln. After all it has no front badge since it's ashamed of itself.

What Lincoln looks like that?

What Lincoln looks like that?

2md3l3.jpg

Lincoln Town Car?
https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/01/05/5548-048-rear-3-4-480.jpg
Kia Opirus?

Different lights and the fronts look nothing alike.

He knows what he bought. He keeps telling us that it's like an Mercedes-Benz E-Class, just cheaper.

Which E-Class is he referring to, when he says that? The W123?

I assume he's referring to the front end looking sort of like a W210 drawn by a three year old with a crayon.

It's like saying frozen pizza is as good as the one from an Italian trattoria -- just cheaper.

It may look similar but it really so doesn't taste the same.

Last edited:
He bought a Kia Opirus. He's clearly not functioning above the level of a three year old with a crayon, and those generally have low standards.

This is country......hell yeah it has some tackyness about it....hell it has alot of it, and Chris doesnt spare the cliche's either.....but atleast it doesnt sound like a bunch of barndancers (GOD I hate those people) having an orgy in disneyland!

Where is that country? I think thats just cheesy pop... I hate pop and chart stuff.. bahh... it makes me cry of sadness because it sucks so much :cry:

He bought a Kia Opirus. He's clearly not functioning above the level of a three year old with a crayon, and those generally have low standards.

:lmao: Zing!

Different lights and the fronts look nothing alike.
I never said that the front looked like a Lincoln :p
It doesnt have any front badge (because it's ashamed of itself), and it thinks it's a Lincoln. Because no other sedan has that hunchback look other than Town Cars and Opiruses.

They do have one other thing in common though, they both make beeps and plings and plongs and other annoying sounds for no reason at all.