Random Thoughts....

I'm an hour behind. I haven't been to sleep yet, I don't know if I'm incredibly tired or incredibly awake... and I still don't have any damned bagels!

I just began laughing uncontrollably at the word "comforter"

also I spelled began, laughing, uncontrollably and comforter wrong on the first try.

I assume that I am in the too tired category.

also I spelled category wrong.

It's 10.23PM EST and I would like to stay overnight but as always I'm not allowed to because somehow my parents know I'm still on.

Hide under the sheets until they go to sleep.

I can't sleep either, but i'm working a graveyard shift right now...bleh

bugger. You needeth the laptopeth or notebooketh (or similarth) to assisth the hideth underth the sheeth strategyth

I seemth to contracthedth a lispth

No wait, that's just caramel on the roof of my mouth

Yeah I wanted to a laptop, but then my sister persuaded it's better on the mac side of life. We can't afford a Macbook Pro though. In fact, I don't even know if I'm getting a mac anymore. Long story but will tell it tommorow.

Yeah I wanted to a laptop, but then my sister persuaded it's better on the mac side of life. We can't afford a Macbook Pro though. In fact, I don't even know if I'm getting a mac anymore. Long story but will tell it tommorow.

You know your sister is an idiot? My brother is the same, massive Mac fanatic. I can't stand the things, was stuck for two weeks with one at my parents house. How magnificent it was to get back home to a proper PC! You can have so much more computer/laptop with the money you'd spend in a Mac.

Atheism is a non-prophet profit organization.

damn, some of these internets are funny ... :lol:

On the topic of sleep. I have been waking up at 1pm or 2pm during the holidays and going to sleep after 3am. On monday-tuesday night I was still awake at 6am and I decided to only sleep for 4 hours so I would be tired and able to go to sleep earlier last night. Well, it worked as I went to sleep at 10pm, but I still slept to noon today... :p

Waking up at noon seems like a such a waste, because the day is over so quickly. Especially as it gets dark here at 3pm.

Last edited:
Well, i woke up at 7 today, classes don't start until the 18th, The season always messes with my clock.

I presume that gives me another 2 hours to fill up, not easy when my agenda for today was:

-Play KH2
-Read drawing Manga for dummies (Firefox does not recognize the existence of Manga)
-Pick sister's family photo/naruto calendar up (neither does it recognize the existence of naruto)
-feel sick (i blame my ex strawberrygranolamilkshakewendy'sjr.baconicedteabigfries day)
-be on FG

oh well...

Last edited:
Made my first dinner of the decade and the best meat patties I've ever had!

I'm sorry mother, but you have been doing them all rong.

Hm, thinking of trying to colour my avatar, what do you think? Or should i keep it black/white?

It became more of a yellow-ish tone... Blah. I'll keep it for now.

So anyway, my sister has decided that every guest at her wedding is to be served one of the now infamous Frog Cakes. It's not exactly going to be a huge wedding but still, there will be sixty cakes. I want all of them.

[YOUTUBE]EItYM2TOAQA[/YOUTUBE]