January DLC Leaked!

yeah, like kia or smthn..... :p

It would be lovely if the RS6 came in both sedan and estate.
Sadly chances are slim.

Damn, back when I saw the original list of leaked DLC I was thinking it would be this Gran Sport.

63-Chevy_Corvette-GranSport-DV-08_MH-06.jpg

Just a little update. I noticed that the T10 guys haven't done their Spy Shot game as promised. It could be because of the leak, which would then mean that these are in fact the cars that are coming in the next DLC. Any thoughts?

I want stuff like the Zonda F and not some Zonda R. I really don't care for racing cars, I wanna turn normal stuff into racing cars.
Also, the RS 6 was available when the game came out, an updated Boxster was long overdue and the M6 should have been in there when the game came out...FUCK
10 cars a month or so is not enough, I really don't wanna fork out 5 Euros a month for that shit, even though I can easily afford it!!!

What a surprise, the most detailed looking one is the Audi.

I hope the W427 is the free one, it's the only car I want lol.

What a surprise, the most detailed looking one is the Audi.

I hope the W427 is the free one, it's the only car I want lol.

I'm going to assume that the free cars will be Audis for pretty much the whole life of Forza 3 DLCs.

^ I don't think so, they took the W427 off the AutoWeek pack, but it was part of the leaked photos. I'm thinking that will make it the free car.

Bloody hell...this is another car pack I don't want. Why can't I buy the cars seperate at 1/(insert how many cars are in the pack) price.

For example last pack I wanted: 599, GTR, SLR, maybe Panamera and R15.
This pack I want: One-77, 2Eleven, GT500, maybe Zonda, maybe Raptor.

Like others said, most of these cars should've been in the game anyways.

But why is the M6, Grand Sport, and Boxster even there? The M6 is just a M5 but with a different body and minus 2 doors. IIRC it has the same curb weight and everything.
The GS is just a stock C6 with better brakes and suspension and body kits (ya great deal in real life, but shit for a download car). The GS should be an option on the normal C6 for whatever it costs in real life.
Boxster should've been updated in Forza 2, and instead of giving us just a new looking and tweaked engine (sure probably some other bits) give us a custom edition, like the new Spyder or the RS60.

Dear T10: FINISH THE GAME BEFORE YOU RELEASE IT AND DON'T MAKE US PAY FOR CRAP THAT SHOULD'VE ALREADY BEEN THERE. also, drop all the Audis, it is getting annoying.

OH ontop of all of that. How about some old cars as DLC, like the original AMG Hammer, original CSL, older DTM cars, old Nascars even, how about a VW-Porsche Bus.

Last edited:
^^ btw, isn't the original CSL already in the basic Forza 3?

Am I the only one who would prefer to have a game and pay a small amount for juicy updates than kick my heels waiting for GT5 to come out?

By the time all the DLC comes out, we'll (if you buy it all) have paid pretty much over 2/3 of the game's cost when released.

Am I the only one who would prefer to have a game and pay a small amount for juicy updates than kick my heels waiting for GT5 to come out?

I don't mind either, helps to keep the game fresh. And yes the original CSL is in the game. . .

Forza2-1024x576.jpg