Random Thoughts....

All I'll say further on the matter, so as to not clog this thread up more.
Is that Lynne Kosky has been completely incompetent at ANY ministerial position she's had.

I'm just depressed all the time. Winter's no more special but birthdays are shit. I quit celebrating at my 21st.

Yep. The only one that even vaguely matters after your 21st is when you hit 25, when you can rent a car and get cheaper insurance. Yippy. <_<

I actually had the lady at a market ask my age when I was buying beer. She didn't ask for my ID, just for my age. I honestly couldn't remember. I had to stop, close my eyes, and think about it.

She asked for my ID anyway. I guess I wasn't too convincing with my answer.

Last edited:
Fysics is Phun

Yup. Elastic band fight at work, and those soft missile guns you get from Aus Geographic! That's about the limit of my participation in science.

Well, that and exploring the limits of grip in a Mazda 6 - which aren't all that extensive. Particularly when the wet stuff falls from the sky.

Yep. The only one that even vaguely matters after your 21st is when you hit 25, when you can rent a car and get cheaper insurance. Yippy. <_<

I actually had the lady at a market ask my age when I was buying beer. She didn't ask for my ID, just for my age. I honestly couldn't remember. I had to stop, close my eyes, and think about it.

She asked for my ID anyway. I guess I wasn't too convincing with my answer.

Naw I stopped celebrating before my 21st. When I tried to plan my 21st I realized all my friends had forgotten and already had other plans. I went for a drive instead. Didn't even buy any booze.

I had a lady at Kmart ask me my age to buy a utility knife. She, however, didn't even bother with ID and instead just entered my birth year as 1910. Er...

Naw I stopped celebrating before my 21st. When I tried to plan my 21st I realized all my friends had forgotten and already had other plans. I went for a drive instead. Didn't even buy any booze.

That's nice of them. I didn't even bother with a party. I just picked up a 12 pack on my way home from work that night. I didn't even get carded. It was depressing.

I had a lady at Kmart ask me my age to buy a utility knife. She, however, didn't even bother with ID and instead just entered my birth year as 1910. Er...

Bonus points if after seeing that you said ?'twas all trees here when i was a (insert feminine of lad here)?

jayhawk, you know, for being a failure, you have a pretty successful life and embody my vision of the future gaasc (for reasons stated below). Save for the WRX, i would've gone for a Evo myself :p

Last edited:
I am awfully depressed, as I usually am this time of year. Winter forces me to reflect of how much of a failure I am.

Oof, that was personal. What the hell, it's out in the open now.

Just wondering...how are you a failure?

You drive a WRX, wife a Tiguan (seems like it means some success).

You have a kid, are a cool dude who has strong beliefs but at the same time can understand/live with other peoples' beliefs.

You have a wife and are settled with a nice house and suburban neighbourhood.

From what little I have seen about your job, it seems pretty interesting.

OH: And your a Star wars nerd.

I'll say it again. You will never be depressed once you become self-employed. You don't have time to be depressed. If your business is successful you won't have time because you will be thinking about what to do next and having fun spending your money. If your business is struggling then you still don't have time to be depressed because you are too busy trying to make your business a success.

Why is my Top Gear 2010 calendar not here? Dad and I ordered it before freaking Christmas! Where is it!? WHY ARE WE ONLY STILL GETTING GRANDMA'S PILL STUFF IN THE MAIL AND DAD'S COMPUTER AND R/C CAR CRAP BUT NOT MY CALENDAR!?!?!?!?

:blowup:

What is going on, I leave for a couple hours to watch my Dakar and it's turned into a bunch of Debbie Downers. Even Jayhawk!

drama_llama.jpg

And Mally I'd rep you, but mine is broken.

Last edited:
^That dog is clearly suffering a severe case of Agoraphobia.

[YOUTUBE]skBlEbsM0jM[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I think Mally had the idea of creating a "post your voice" thread, but i guess he couldn't be arsed.. :p
Haha, I get told I sound like a chipmunk.
And switching gears:

Remember when you were the age of ten? How everything was much simpler; you were aware of the world, could function in it, but there were few burdens placed upon you. An age before the angst and misery of being a teenager, and then onto adulthood to find your place on the social and economic ladder, only to then dream of when you were free of those imposed misery and burdens? Such is life.

I am awfully depressed, as I usually am this time of year. Winter forces me to reflect of how much of a failure I am.

Oof, that was personal. What the hell, it's out in the open now.
Come, let us mope together and skip through the field of despair!

At least you're doing something and are actually employed. I originally planned to do the whole law school thing, but decided I like film stuff better and am probably too stupid to go to law school anyway. I get sick all the time and everything I touch kind of turns to fail, so I don't know if anyone would even hire me when I get out anyway. With all the crappy student loans I have, the only way I'll probably get a properly nice car is if I live in it...or get it about ten years after it ceases to be nice (read: ceases to run). Oh, and don't get me started on the dude thing. There's so many prettier/smarter/less full of epic fail chicks here that I don't even get noticed, even though everyone says I should for being "one of the guys." I'm starting to think that phrase really means that they think I have a penis.

So, cheer up! You're not ninjacoco.
Bonus points if after seeing that you said ?'twas all trees here when i was a (insert feminine of lad here)?

jayhawk, you know, for being a failure, you have a pretty successful life and embody my vision of the future gaasc (for reasons stated below). Save for the WRX, i would've gone for a Evo myself :p

O U C H !

I love the Evo, too, but...yeah. Wouldn't mind a WRX, either. (Honestly, I just want a smaller, quicker car!) There's an older blue one that sometimes parks at the film building that I really like. "Gee, you're awful cute...you wouldn't happen to be driven by a dude, would you?"

Last edited:
I wish it weren't all snowy and gross here. I cleaned out my closet over the weekend and have a bunch of crap to take to the dump. This reminds me I need to buy hangers to use in said clean closet. I wonder if I'll invest in proper wooden ones this time.