Random Thoughts....

6:09am aest, good morning Aussie mofos.

Or you could be like me and not slept.
Yes there's daylight.

How sad is it that I just coded my own image hosting website because I am 1) Bored and 2) putting off doing laundry?

Mind = blown.

I just found out that Uncle Phil (James Avery) from Fresh Prince did the voice for Shredder in the original TMNT cartoons.

^ :O I never knew that. My mind is equally blown as yours.

Yeah, easy. At my uni, lectures usually ended on the hour and started at 10 past to allow for that travel time.

Here lectures end at 10 to and start on the hour

Best remedy for frustration after a day of study: a healthy dose of Tom and Jerry. :D

You can also try Loony Tunes

Reoccurring patterns 101.

I will inevitably clusterfuck everything at the beginning of the year and then have to sort things out until the last four months of the year.
Story of my life, only my version is usually:
1. Screw up start of semester
2. Rush to salvage semester towards the end
3. Hopefully not fail?

...but last semester ended with bronchitis, so it was even more fail! Grr.

I just applied for the big departmental field trip/internship to the NAB show...only I probably won't get it because I'm the film department's lovable failure who just doesn't seem to ever do anything well. :( But, heck, it's worth trying, I guess.

I have 7 exams this week, starting tomorrow. Some of them will surely be difficult, some varies each year and some are 'doable'. The way frenchies deal with certain parts of the engineering really bothers me as it's a much more mathematical approach than what I was used to -but, hey! this is what I'm here for, to learn other ways of doing the same things! Anyway, wish me luck, guys. I'm definately going to need it!

Good luck!

Mhmm, been up all night, been into the city and got a tshirt.

Sleep time is now, goodnight FG!

YEAH, SPORTS! FOOTBALL! AFC/NFC CHAMPIONSHIP! SAINTS! AND STUFF!

My eyes are glazing over. I asked my roommate how his team the Steelers were doing, and he told me that this was the playoffs in an exasperated tone like explaining to a 5-year old why eating spiders is a bad idea.

SPORTS!

In other news, Yahtzee's got a Twitter. (God, I hate my life.)

I have officially made it from the ciudad de Nabster ( Laramie, WY) to a city near BlindIO ( Park City, UT). Half moved in to house and I'm dead tired, the drive on I-80 at 7 am is bruuuuuuutal.

Are you moving permanently or on some kind of winter ski road trip?