Random Thoughts....

Woo, I love cider.

Normaly I'm not big on the dry stuff but the homemade stuff I've got is fab despite the dryness, the alcohol content is rather high though, its easy to get blathered! :lol:

I wonder if your popcorn eater is the same person whose black knee high hose somehow made their way mysteriously into my laundry last week. :hmm:

Probably :hmm: We at least figured out that the popcorn eater is this brat and her friends from upstairs trying to start crap. Clearly I need to put the fear of god into these children :evil: Still need to figure out where the garbage came from and I have to find my sister's keys...

Kinda on-topic but a few years ago, some guy in my building kept going into the dryers stealing bras and panties from other tenants. :lol: Can't remember if they got caught but for a while there we'd hang out together in the laundry room making sure no one was running off with our delicates.

Sure are living up to that title Jay :p

I try, I really do. I know there are other Star Wars nerds here, but none seem to speak up.

Okay; third day back in Brisbane, Australia....yeah it's still a hick town pretending to be city.

Here that city is called Jacksonville, Florida.

Woo, I love cider.

As do I, since I can drink it and not feel lousy the next morning. I am especially fond of Woodchuck ciders; I have amber, oak aged, and pear. Yeah, pear! It taste funny on the first sip, but really gets good after that.
The oak aged is limited edition that comes around Christmastime; think of a medium tart cider with the flavors you get from oak aged wine: vanilla, cherry, etc. Damn good.

Y'all gone make me lose my mind

Up in here.

Up.....in......here.

Funny story about DMX... In high school a group of my friends and I were hanging out at this one girls house and we had MTV on and the video for the DMX song "What's my name" came on. One of my friends girlfriend keep asking who the singer was even though the lyrics contain his name quite often.

Her: who is this?
Everybody else: just listen to the song.
song: What ya really want D M X
her: seriously guys who is this.
Everybody: :facepalm::lol:

Last edited:
^ o lawd.

Surprisingly, I actually think Party Up is a fairly catchy song.
Under-rated, which is good, because I hate things I like becoming popular.

Hahaha. Note to self: purchase motorcycle...

Also, someone bring me some cider. Preferably fightin' cider because I totally have "y'all gonna make me lose my cool..." stuck in my head now. :lol: (Oddly, this made my day.)

You just got Earl Rolled?

Acquiring the soundtrack to THPS 1 now :cool:

So here I am, doing everything I can....

Ah the memories.

Last edited:
Around here, people look at you funny if you lock anything (your car, your house, etc...), because nobody does that.
I still do however, since I didn't grow up here.

Its not quite like that here, but what I can say is that my mum often acidentally leaves her car unlocked, and nothing has ever been taken. Even with a satnav mounting thing on the windscreen. And I have come home on several occasions to find that someone had left the front door open, but we've never been robbed.

But then again a friend of mines car was broken into, window smashed, to get about the grand total of $3.00 change out of the glove box. But he does live right in the middle of the walking path of two popular pubs. The funniest thing about the incident though, was that the car was unlocked at the time. :lol:

^ o lawd.

Surprisingly, I actually think Party Up is a fairly catchy song.
Under-rated, which is good, because I hate things I like becoming popular.

Yeah, Party Up is cool. I used to play it all the time.

This is what I consider to be the girl version of Party Up.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYbFyh5onBM[/YOUTUBE]

Notice the similarity of the beat. Swizzbeats always have a similar sound.

Last edited:
This tea tastes funky.

Man I could totally have cider right now. Too bad my bank account is empty so I can't buy some on the way to jamming tonight.