Random Thoughts....

Fuck yeah. Daltrey and Townshend still got it. And I never knew the faux Keith Moon was actually Ringo's son and played with Oasis. So basically he's a part of three British music institutions.

I only wish they had smashed up their instruments at the end of the set.

SNOW DAY! Fuck Yeah!

2.5ft of snow. Pittsburgh is in a state of emergency. College students acting like (drunk) 10 year olds in the snow. Best night ever.

This is the view from my frat house's front door.
https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2010/02/07/19368_1262221155966_1242810137_30714989_1670606_n.jpg

Turns out it wasn't the schools own initiative.
This evening, public safety officials of the City of Pittsburgh strongly encouraged the university to cancel classes tomorrow and call off all non-essential personnel, in light of what they have assessed to be a continuing dangerous situation for drivers and pedestrians as a result of this weekend's storm.

Last edited:
Fuck yeah. Daltrey and Townshend still got it. And I never knew the faux Keith Moon was actually Ringo's son and played with Oasis. So basically he's a part of three British music institutions.

I only wish they had smashed up their instruments at the end of the set.

Some random facts: Starkey's first drum kit was given to him by Keith Moon.
Also at the concert last year (or maybe two years ago now) Roger said they don't destroy instruments because they all cost too much now and because before when they did they ended up losing money/gig.

grumblegrumblegrumblesuperbowlgrumblefjkd;ajnf k;d ajm ,le.,wjmdfkle/.dfk,.cs......

My creepy redneck neighbors decided it would be a good idea to stand on their porch and scream after the Super Bowl. Not scream anything in particular. Just scream.

WTF. Transfer to LSU plz. Take the random people driving around and honking with you.

< just couldn't get into this year's super bowl
<< also has a test tomorrow :mad:
<<< may look up The Who, though

Last edited:
I wish it would snow here, too. :(

I hate teeth.

First, last year, a molar cracks. I get that repaired, but learn that one of my once perfect wisdom teeth is pushing into my newly repaired molar, no pain though so no biggie. But then it cracks again, followed by the repaired section. Now I think I need to see the dentist in case it is infected.

Why so much trouble?? How about instead of cracking, it just falls out and lets the wisdom tooth come in? Sounds perfectly sensible and courteous to me.

Here's a taste of the hockey game. They're not mine but until I can get my nonsucky photos posted this will do. (My older brother actually asked me to print some, so I guess maybe my camera skills aren't so shite.)

[YOUTUBE]UW4U0H7RW8c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5w48TkGJVEw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5ms8UfmmbRY[/YOUTUBE]

edit: ^^oh, look at that, now everyone automatically has cheap seats! That's one of the nice parts about hockey arenas, you're not a mile away from the players... of course they don't build them as big as football stadiums but whatevar dudez.

Mmmm, off topic section you're looking great, did you lose some weight? Some sticky dead weight, perhaps? Well, whatever you're doing, keep it up. I actually don't even remember what those threads were because I paid zero attention to them, they were just a blank void to me.

Last edited:
Two fatal road accidents in my area within one afternoon / evening. I also had to drive around an accident that had happened in town just minutes before I arrived on my way home. The cops hadn't turned up yet to redirect traffic, so I and other drivers had to pick our way around wreckage and cross onto the wrong side of the road to get around. Everyone involved seemed to be okay, but from what I saw briefly, I think one of the women in one of the cars was really shaken.

WTF is going on? It's not like it's dark and we have snow & ice to slide around on, did everyone just spontaneously decide to not pay enough attention? I had near miss this morning myself when someone made a right turn across my lane right in front of me, thinking they could sneak through or seriously misjudging my speed. Either way I had to stand on the brakes. Thank god this is the last weak of my placement and I get a week off from braving crazy school traffic before my normal classes start again.