Random Thoughts....

I move that each new page of the "Random Thoughts" thread be required to include the above .gif....can I get a second?

Last edited:
You're english I thought all you guys eat is bangers and mash

Oi, nothing wrong with Bangers and mash once in a while. Along with a nice beer.

Am I the only one who noticed the S-10 Blazer? In Sweden?!? :blink:
How can you tell it's an S-10?
Last Opel is in a wrong country.
Yep it's a mix of swedish and finnish registration plates. ~15 cars all together.

Random thread, must insert something random...

<random DPRK bus>
https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/03/11/newbus_picasa.jpg

now tha'ts random. Photographed on march 1, 2010. Sign says "test drive". Probably an import and if so a further indication the DPRK is loosening up.

Last edited:
Made an offer on a house today.

Cripes am I nervous...

When you look at earth from space at night the ROK looks like an island because there's like two lights in DPRK. They have no need for light because the entire population is enlisted in the military, performing regular marches at 0600, 0800, 1200, 1400, 1440, and 1800. If a goose-stepping war broke out, North Korea would reign victorious. These are all facts. If you don't believe me go to DPRK and find out for yourself, be sure to wear an ROK flag and disrespect the locals.

So the same cat that attacked me a couple weeks ago is now happily curled up against my leg right now. I don't understand this ball of fur and claws sometimes.

I wish he were still a little tiny adorable kitten though. Why can't cats stay kittens and dogs stay puppies, forever? They'd be soooo much cuter...

^ That is just corny. Shame on you, North Korea.

First thunderstorm of 2010 is happening right now; I do love violent spring storms. And the Midwest is ground zero for them.

First thunderstorm of 2010 is happening right now; I do love violent spring storms. And the Midwest is ground zero for them.

Take away the whole loss of life thing and I really enjoy the severe weather as well.

I do too, the couple that usually roll in up here in the Spring and Summer are great. I love the smell after a good rain in the spring and the waft of atmosphere in a lightning storm. It feels like a new world after a good hard storm early in the morning, steam rising off the driveway and rivers of rain water winding their way to the street with the birds chirping away. It matches the prettiness of a fresh layer of snow outside, untouched by plows and shovels and snow blowers, in my opinion.

Reactions: Jay
Why am I so careless
I fell down the stairs AGAIN

Bruised both legs, left arm, belly, neck, etc

Now I'm trying to find shapes in the bruises :lol:

Well, today I decided to see what it feels to be like some of my friends. I went to groove shark and made a collection of some of the top "Popular" songs. I had the volume high, bass set to maximum, and I started cranking out the music. Honestly, I really don't see what people see in playing loud music about mostly f*cking, drinking, gangstas, etc. I just feel like an ass for making the other people around the house listen to my music. I don't see why its necessary to have bass that shakes the crap out of your table. Does it sound good?

^This.

On other news, i have a Big sociology test tomorrow. It's big, really big. HUGE.

^ No, that's what Hammond said. :lol: :p