Why are the PENIS of some people connected to their car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evoWALO

I slag my cars on the radio and some car club hooligans start having their panties in a twist. :blink: All I answered was my WRX looks like a Mazda3 which it is. <_<

Apologies for the rather graphic title but sometimes I wondered if i stepped on someone's soft cock.

Last edited:
Drunk-Main.jpg
?

I slag my cars on the radio and some car club hooligans start having their panties in a twist. :blink: All I answered was my WRX looks like a Mazda3 which it is. <_<

Apologies for the rather graphic title but sometimes I wondered if i stepped on someone's soft cock.

Because most stuff people buy are sold to built their own personality and what they are. Cars have been always marketed as part of what you are. Saying something against the image is a personal attack on them. It's like console/whatever-wars.

I don't know where the penis fits in all this, but if you consider it as you why not.

I am lost, with the thread title as well as the 1st post. Anyone care to elaborate?

The title relates to cars being treated as if it was the most sacred thing in the world. Ergo the penis.

Just gonna ignore those hooligans. Jeeze luis why can't a guy be critical with his Evo and WRX. These are not perfect cars.

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/03/14/3522525481_3d09a3a7a5.jpg

wut, my english must be rusted cuz I can't understand anything what's going on over here :lol:

Your English is just fine.

(well, actually, the correct idiom is "rusty" :p)

I googled for "Car penis" and promptly became aroused.

I thought this thread was going to be about those trailer hitch penis and balls.

dude-wait-what.jpg

I searched for the picture of Homer Simpson on the phone with his eyes pointing to different directions to post it here, to no avail. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.