Autoblog: Bugatti 16C Galibier in black

The the EB-logo on those rims glowing? :|:think:

Now that might be illegal in Germany, unless its glowing orange, then they can say that they're those American-spec bumperlights you'll get on Volvos, Jaaags and BMW's

its ok

you simply pay the police man to go away.

^in a short while, we'll actually be able to do that

all mobile patroles will be equiped with a mobile bankcardterminal.

-"sir, you were speeding, please enter you bankcard"

This thread needs more "Mother of GOD" pics.

Black + that dark tan = white interior from all my jizz.

Stunning.

I had the same reaction to this as I had to the Veyron, at first I was like: BLEH... but that slowly turned into WANT. Seeing it in black without the chrome sides especially helped push me over the edge of liking it.

...And yes I even like the eight exhausts. When your car costs a million+ monies and can blow all four doors off of any other sedan out there, you simply get to do crazy stuff like that.

...I think the first concept shots were pretty amazing...and perhaps the colour suited the car more.

However, if I would have the money, this would be the top new car on my list. It's a true work of art. :)

like the cop will know what car it is :p

Love the detailing on the Head lights and the rear lights. I want the glowing rims also :p but Why is it illigal? :huh: Never heard of rim-light becoming hazardous to anyone...

I want the glowing rims also :p but Why is it illigal?
It was said it would probably be illegal in Germany, and I imagine that's right. We have very strict laws about vehicle illumination here.
Perhaps the manufacturer could get an exception though. Wouldn't be the first time for the Volkswagen Group - they had introduced self-illuminating rear plates on the Phaeton a few years back (why anyone would want his plate to be more visible is beyond me, though...).

front lights are white or yellow, rears are red, sides are orange or white

over here, you're not allowed to use any other colors than those...

front lights are white or yellow, rears are red, sides are orange or white

over here, you're not allowed to use any other colors than those...

not even the blue that everyone seems to be buying for headlights

I was reading the Chillicokes S2000 thread and saw the TUV problem. Thats danm strict! If something like that was here in SL they would get heart attacks from seeing the ricermods here! :lol:

133143d1252671957-evora-racecar-house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg

not even the blue that everyone seems to be buying for headlights
Complicated answer, yes if light emitted conforms to:
UNECE Regulation 112 said:
7. COLOUR
7.1. The colour of the light emitted shall be white. Expressed in CIE trichromatic coordinates, the light of the beams shall be in the following boundaries:
limit towards blue : x > 0.310
limit towards yellow : x < 0.500
limit towards green : y < 0.150 + 0.640 x
limit towards green : y < 0.440
limit towards purple : y > 0.050 + 0.750 x
limit towards red : y > 0.382​
else no.

Last edited: