Random Thoughts....

Is it a good one? :razz:

No :p

Well, if you don't mind, I think I may have to decline :grin:

AT&T isfuckingwithmyinternet Idon'tknowhowlongI have... left... to...

noooooooooooo

^ *Sniff* it was like that yesterday for our Directv... no recordings/TV for the next two weeks! Gargh! Stupid dust storm.

So I'm selling a brand new in box item on craigslist and these lowballing fuckers are trying to take every dollar off the price and acting as if their offer is the best thing since sliced bread.

The fucking thing is sold for $28+tax and I'm selling it for $25 flat. Some retard goes: $22 final offer. Fuck you, mate.

I got similar offers when trying to sell my bike that I no longer used. I had it set at $100 firm, some a-hole called and offered $99; what the fuck, can you really not come up with the extra dollar. Ended up selling it to some kid who had saved up and was looking for a decent bike, no bullshit offers and seemed happy to have a good bike.

housework is boring.

Still, if I get everything done, I'm going to have a pajama day on Monday

Of all days I agree to work on, I work on Good Friday...at a Fish and Chip shop.

Thank god I've got another job now.

Of all days I agree to work on, I work on Good Friday...at a Fish and Chip shop.

Thank god I've got another job now.

It could be worse, and have no customers. Standing around with literally nothing to do sucks just as bad, trust me. :p

Bye finalgear, see you on the 13th!!!
(unless I get web access in Thailand- god, I hope so!)

Have fun!! I went there last year with friends for 2 weeks.

Your hotel should have internet access.

We spent most of our time shopping, sight-seeing, getting massages, and lazing in the pool.

I hate my stupidly timed breakdowns.

Always happens when I'm in a good mood, and then ruins my day. My poor little car is so tortured and sickly, I fear for her life more and more every day. Poor Sunny :cry: Today the radiator hose blew up and coolant exploded everywhere. Luckily, it was near enough to a mechanic that I was able to get it fixed. At a discount price, even. Still wary of Sunny's health, however...

*blech*

Thankfully it wasn't that early. But I think I've missed the window for an afternoon nana nap. But the bathrooms are clean and the washing line is full.

I've had an eyelash in my eye for hours and I just can't wash it out! Grrrrrr.

Good Friday not so much, as I have to get my annual physical today. Last year the old codger MD grabbed a hand full of sack ungloved. I felt violated, perhaps this year, after I slide the pants up I'll offer him a crisp one dollar bill and a wink. It's like a game of uncomfortable chicken.

I'm goin to Phuket in May for two weeks with a load of mates for a wedding. Gonna be a massive fortnight! :D

Nice! I absolutely love their airport :D It's on two islands! So cool, ENJOY!!

--

I saw Shutter Island today. Enjoyed it. Very good, even though I had it figured out quite early on. Watched the rest of it to confirm my suspicions :lol:

I also watched a movie tonight "Up in the Air"...that movie is fucking depressing.