Alphabetical Conversation

Well, yeah, it is a pain in the ass to put on, and remove on a daily basis, let alone for half an hour, which is exactly why I wouldn't personally bother :p

x = time taken to put on cover
y = duration of stay
z = effort
c = care factor
so if xyz > c it ain't going to happen.

I'm a lot short of c...., but not short enough that I retract my rantette...

z * y * x because I have to have a pretty big care factor to worry about it.

And why is it nearly always me who has to do the letter A? z\

Because you came in late? We've had a busy day... :grin:

Can I just say, I am really going to miss that Evora.

Do you have the option to save (for a long time) and forgo the buying house option? And eating, and internet, and petrol, and paying rent and all the other needless stuff you spend money on?

First you must consider the necessity of having Evora permanently in your life. If you need evora more than eating, then eating must be the one to go.

Heresy! To the dungeon with thee!!!

Seriously? All the more Evora for me then. Just to piss off the guy with the bright orange exige that parks near me at work. And he has a 911. It's not fair!

I'm not kidding! I think the Evora is a little too grown up. It is a fantastic car, but I'm really not too hot on it's looks (in the same way I'm not into the way a Tesla roadster looks... they look remarkably similar). You should have a chat with that dude about his cars, I'm sure you can convince him to let you drive one of em :lol:. I got to drive a C63 AMG once (for a very short distance), just because I was drooling over it and knew more about it than the owner seemed to. But we both ended up having an intense conversation about the car :p

Just looking at the guy, unfortunately it won't fly. He's UBER nuts about dust on the car and glares at me because mine is usually dirty. I was living on a farm last year for a month. Road was crap and it rained. Huge pond now across a large part of the road. There was mud up to (and on) the roof. I had to clean my windows twice a day so I could see (once after driving down the road in the morning, and again when I drove back in the afternoon - had to drive into town to go to work). He was aghast that I dare park within 5m of his car.

The guys at work have decided that I need a lambo. I only mentioned that I was looking at club sports...

Kinda lame, that dude. He sounds like my good friend's uncle who owns an R8. He got pissed off when my friend was taking pictures of it for me. Really? I mean... really?

Most people are idiots :p, I'd have a Gallardo over an R8 any day, so that's a good call! I aim low, though... I'm going to get a FIAT 500 eventually :lol:, preferably an Abarth.

Lambos aren't really my thing. They look big and heavy. If anything, I'd take a Ferrari over a Lambo (almost had a 575 at the lights the other week. I beat him at take off. But 1.3 seconds later he was feeding me dust). Club Sport is a nice idea, and a good way to spend a wad of cash. I was looking at the new mazdas, but after pulling up behind the new 6 this morning and seeing the ugliness of the back end in the real world, I've gone off the idea. Practically I should be doing something about some stable living arrangements (ie put a deposit on a house) before I go car shopping again.

Myself, I would never buy a Ferrari, ever. I hate all Ferraris (because of F1 - and yes yes, hate is a strong word - but I hate ALL Toyotas too :p). If I were to pick between an R8 and Gallardo, I'd pick the Gallardo, but if I were to pick any supercar in that price range, aside from the obvious choice (the new McLaren), I'd probably pick a 911 GT3 RS. My cousin is in a similar situation as you, though he already has one property, he's deciding between a new car or a downpayment on a second property. I'm telling him to go for the A5, but he has other ideas :lol:

Never say never. The purchase of the second property could lead to added wealth which means he gets the car as well down the track. Yes, the GT3 is lovely (there is one in town. I think the owner must have almost lost his licence though) although I've not driven it. I'll even take the jibes about the scaffolding.

I think I just need to stay away from car mags at the moment. The new Walkinshaw has got me all stirred up.