PC vs. Mac , Which one are you ?!

PC vs. Mac , Which one are you ?!

• Total voters
PC for computers, but I like Apple's handheld stuff (such as the iPod Touch). Can't stand Mac computers though.

Last edited:
holy crap i cannot stand Macs

came seconds away from smashing my friend's macbook just trying to send a damn email. i hate not being able to right click and the UI is obnoxious.

im definately a PC guy

I am 100% A non-Mac guy. My netbook runs a linux port, my desktop and laptop run Win7, and my server runs CentOS.

Ipods, though (Ipod Classics), are good.

Everything else is not for me.

Windows all the way, only my seedbox runs on linux. (well it's only running cuz of kip :p)
I love windows 7, and simply dont get along with apple products.
They're just too gimped/overpriced imho.

Or plug in a two button mouse.

On older machines (G3, G4) it was quite annoying, you had to control+click.... seems they've sorted it on newer ones, assuming you like the buttonless setup in the first place.

I like the touchpad controls but I think there should still be supplementary buttons, there are times when you want to be more precise...

Mac OS X supports two button mice. So yes a G3 and G4 can be used with such a mouse.

True enough. I personally don't have a problem with it.

Mac OS X supports two button mice. So yes a G3 and G4 can be used with such a mouse.

I made this case a while ago to a friend of mine...
A laptop is by it's very nature a portable device, why do I need/want to carry extra things to make it useful?

I'm a PC. I like to build my PCs from scratch and that means Macs are out of the Windows.
Da comrade, it is so. Apple don't want me, so I'm a PC. And since the release of Windows 7 when Microsoft jerked their wonderjuice in my face I'm also their bitch.

PC

holy crap i cannot stand Macs

came seconds away from smashing my friend's macbook just trying to send a damn email. i hate not being able to right click and the UI is obnoxious.

im definately a PC guy
RIGHT CLICK - Er, you can (in Snow Leopard anyway) it's a setting. System Preferences/Hardware/Mouse/. ...

Last edited:
RIGHT CLICK - Er, you can (in Snow Leopard anyway) it's a setting. System Preferences/Hardware/Mouse/. ...

That's really handy! Never saw that before.

You know what would be even more handy? Having actual buttons--two of them--at the bottom of the trackpad.

Mac_vs_PC.jpg

I have allways been and allways will be a PC user. :)
Damn Macs too hell all of them. It is equally impossible for me to understand why people defend Macs as it is for the Mac maniacs to understand why we normal ppl hate the.

Though I don't really judge anyone. Use what you want just stop hating my PC... trend whore.

Last edited: