Random Thoughts....

[...]PS- the rental is a Twingo. Will be riculously hilarious on the Autobahn...
It?s doesn?t matter what you drive, it?s how you drive it. (up untill 150km/h in your case :p)

Time for ridiculously stupid (or hard) homework that LeMans is too stupid to understand!

I need to find the perimeter of this,
View attachment 3407

EDIT: Nevermind got it.

I'm okay with finding the circle but I dunno how to figure out that weird cutaway.

Find 3/4 of the perimeter of the large circle, 1/4th the perimeter of the small circle, plus them all together and add 20.

I forgot that it's Depressing Comic Week 4 on C&H. Now I haz a sad :(

Also, the guy who was at this laptop bay before me was a right messy cunt. Left a half empty box of wedges on the ground :mad:

speaking off facepalms....

I just clicked on a 'congratulations, you have won........." style add :?

Queue six weeks of facepalm :p

I thought you meant you had six weeks off of school... ahhh whatever, I'm an idiotic grammar nazi :cry:

he says "of to school," I can't make that work out grammatically no matter how I try. No facepalm necessary.

Great fucking timing wisdom teeth!
I start final exams on Thursday and just this afternoon one of my teeth decided it hates me.
UGH I'm in AGONY!

Wonder if they've received my application yet. :|

So Conan O'Brien's new show is going to be on TBS instead of Fox. Seems like a step down to go to what I perceive as a currently failing cable network. I hope the reduced censorship is worth it.

So Conan O'Brien's new show is going to be on TBS instead of Fox. Seems like a step down to go to what I perceive as a currently failing cable network. I hope the reduced censorship is worth it.

I agree, TBS seems like a desperate move. Either they gave him an offer he couldn't refuse or he was pretty desperate. All they ever show is reruns of 90's sitcoms most of the time, with only 1 or 2 original series.

Arriving in Germany for the first time ever in less than one hour.
Don't mention the war!
UGH I'm in AGONY!
I prescribe good brandy.
In liberal doses, then repeat.

In other news, I've only gone and got a freaking job! only for three weeks (temping), but it's still a job!
Mind you getting up at 6am is no joke! Neither is the 40 minute bus ride to work. Nor is the hour bus ride back home again.

But, still: Paid Employment!

My final payment from unemployment came in today so I celebrated with a pub supper :) Cottage Pie, Chips, Peas and a pint of Real Ale for under a fiver!

Saw one of my favorite professors of all time. ever. period. in the wooooorld...outside of his usual office/classroom habitat this afternoon. Dude was wearing an "I Am The Stig" shirt!

...I knew I liked that class for a reason! The man has good taste. :D

Also: a friend is leaving on a tour to spread fabulous music throughout the land. Thus: party on a Monday. Today = win.

Last edited:
On top of that it's probably been at least two years since I've even seen my own horn let alone played it. Old 'Bessie' is just as good as she's ever been. But as much fun as I'm having I really wish the circumstances surrounding the need to practice were better.

Oh God; to comment without using some lowbrow penis example is like holding a fart in church. NO! This like holding a fart in church during your wedding. My God, this is agony.

I prescribe good brandy.

When I was having the same troubles, brandy did actually work well. In small doses, it knock you out for the night, too.

Great fucking timing wisdom teeth!
I start final exams on Thursday and just this afternoon one of my teeth decided it hates me.
UGH I'm in AGONY!
Go to a large drug store and ask for ?Clove Oil? or ?Oil of Cloves?, also buy some Q-tips then dab on the aching tooth or as near as you can.
Also, take you preferred analgesia, e.g. aspirin, paracetamol etc.
:)

Don't mention the war!

I prescribe good brandy.

In other news, I've only gone and got a freaking job! only for three weeks (temping), but it's still a job!
Mind you getting up at 6am is no joke! Neither is the 40 minute bus ride to work. Nor is the hour bus ride back home again.

But, still: Paid Employment!

My final payment from unemployment came in today so I celebrated with a pub supper :) Cottage Pie, Chips, Peas and a pint of Real Ale for under a fiver!
I laugh in the face of your commute - pah! Try Southampton to Cheltenham every day - then you have something to moan about.

And for no reason what so ever except I used to play it on my commute and I like it:

Last edited: