Random Thoughts....

I'm also stuck at home on a Saturday night but I don't like that movie because I'm an adult male. What else is on, I wonder. Where's my button stick?

you don't like creepy little oompa loompas? The choices here are footy, From Russia with Love, Rockwiz ( :heart: Julia) or Blue Murder. I think Serenity is going to make it to the DVD player before long.

Cowboy - you're on. We'll take it around the rally circuit at night. I don't think you'll get your deposit back.

And I just found out my favourite pool hall is about to be turned into a nightclub. My mate the barman has been told he's not working for the next month while they do the re-furb. Where am I going to be drunk n' disorderly now?

I could really use a hug right now. Not because I'm sad. But because I'm cold and hugs are warm.

Or just someone to sit on my feet because those are really cold...

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/05/01/1272691768637.jpg

So, who took this shot of Spectre's desktop :p

The choices here are the same but we also have the modern re-make of The Poseidon Adventure which I haven't seen but... I dunno... am I that desperate? God I hope not. The crashy plane show is on at midnight. I'll probably watch that.

Oh, dayum, I just remembered I downloa-I mean legally acquired Apocalypse Now Redux and haven't watched it yet on account of it's four hours long or some shit! I think I'll watch it now.

@ xicedlovexoxo, I would have been willing to hug you but not if you only want me because I'm a source of warmth. Also, I've never actually typed out your username before. All those X's and O's and the word love and everything? Oh man, I feel dirty. Not in the good way. I feel like I've just looked at a basket full of kittens or some shit. I need to write somthing really manly now.

Motor Oil.

ah, that's better.

I love Body Shop strawberry body polish. I smell all nice and strawberry-ish now. Need to get some more soon though, which means shopping. Ugh. my ultimate weakness exploited in the pursuit of smelling pretty :lol:

He's to much off a professional to just leave them laying around like that ......I call bogus :p

I'm a boring old nivea girl myself. Used to be addicted to the mango body scrub and lotion, but the recepie got changed and it was never the same after that.

Xicedlovexoxo - a cat or a dog, or some warm fuzzy slippers might assist. I want the hug, but not coz I'm cold... :wicked:

aaaaaaaaahhhh alcohol, bless thee!

The choices here are the same but we also have the modern re-make of The Poseidon Adventure which I haven't seen but... I dunno... am I that desperate? God I hope not. The crashy plane show is on at midnight. I'll probably watch that.

Oh, dayum, I just remembered I downloa-I mean legally acquired Apocalypse Now Redux and haven't watched it yet on account of it's four hours long or some shit! I think I'll watch it now.

@ xicedlovexoxo, I would have been willing to hug you but not if you only want me because I'm a source of warmth. Also, I've never actually typed out your username before. All those X's and O's and the word love and everything? Oh man, I feel dirty. Not in the good way. I feel like I've just looked at a basket full of kittens or some shit. I need to write somthing really manly now.

Motor Oil.

ah, that's better.

:p Muahaha. I should make you type my username more often. That almost sounds dirty. "Type my username again, you little bitch! Do it or I'll whip you again!"

Oh god. That brings back party memories I've tried to suppress. O.O I really need sleep, don't I?

I'm a boring old nivea girl myself. Used to be addicted to the mango body scrub and lotion, but the recepie got changed and it was never the same after that.

Xicedlovexoxo - a cat or a dog, or some warm fuzzy slippers might assist. I want the hug, but not coz I'm cold... :wicked:

aaaaaaaaahhhh alcohol, bless thee!

Hey I do like hugs for more than just warmth...:mrgreen:

guys who can give good hug have got it made... :grin:

and women - learn to shake hands. Limp wristed extension of fingers is not a handshake.

I know how to give a real handshake. And the kind where you clasp the wrist. You know, to check for hidden knives and stuff. :lol:

I love Body Shop strawberry body polish. I smell all nice and strawberry-ish now. Need to get some more soon though, which means shopping. Ugh. my ultimate weakness exploited in the pursuit of smelling pretty :lol:

I have pomegranate body wash, and OPI apple scented moisturiser. I also use the "classic" herbal essences shampoo, because I like the smell. My ex comments on how good I smell whenever I'm down at his place, and we're snuggled up close.

My nose is cold. But my Huggy bear gives great hugs. I should really get back to bed and hug him some more.

I love going to first aid training. We get to the bit where we share experiences. I usually talk about securing the environment and donning the safety gear before even going near the patient. The class is usually full of office workers as there are rules about designated First Aid officers being in workplaces over certain sizes. Lots of them look at me like I'm evil and why am I keeping a First Aid certificate current if I'm not going to use it. Then I tell them that there are people out there that hide needles in their clothes to get the emergency services workers, so they don't ruin their 'high'. Many of them have at least hep (if not worse) and that if I haven't got the proper safety stuff, I'm not even touching them. They either self treat with my direction, or one of their friends acts as my hands.

There's usually one or two coppers or emergency services people nodding along with me.

But a very good reason why I don't hold wrists.

I need to complete my collection of the Star Trek "A Time To..." series of books. I only have three. I have the first two in order, but I don't have the third in the series but the fourth, so what I do have is relatively in order but I skipped one...hm. I don't even think I ever finished reading them, anyway. And then there's the few other Star Trek books I have from random series. I love my hardcover book "The Devil's Heart" :D

I'm all of sudden in Trekkie mode again. :lol:

Don't! Just don't! There's a scene in the movie where someone falls to his certain death down an elevator shaft (actually, he falls up as the "Poseidon" is upside down the whole movie) and is impaled on spikes that for NO REASON AT ALL are mounted at the bottom (that is, top) of the elevator shaft.

Do i have to say more?

That's not enough firepower for one individual, I don't think. He really needs something more potent.

On another note, I really could use a Mango milkshake this morning.

On another note, I really could use Man City and Aston Villa tying, and Tottenham losing to Bolton in a bit.

On another note... ehhh, nevermind this one.

and another note: B-flat

And on another note we could really do with your lot beating the STIF*s tomorrow. Apart from anything else I would love the delicious irony of Liverpool helping United to their 19th title since Fergie promised the Scousers years ago he would "knock them off their f**king perch!"

*Small Team In Fulham.

And on another note we could really do with your lot beating the STIF*s tomorrow. Apart from anything else I would love the delicious irony of Liverpool helping United to their 19th title since Fergie promised the Scousers years ago he would "knock them off their f**king perch!"

*Small Team In Fulham.

I'd rather fourth place and keep Torres, for now, than to spite you irrelevant Mancs :p