WordPress problems

Evel

Car(s)
2016 Chevrolet Colorado
I have a problem with WordPress. I bought hosting, and installed WordPress. However, when I try posting, I can't post under my own name. I can only use the names of other authors :? Anyone know what might be the problem?

I have a problem with WordPress. I bought hosting, and installed WordPress. However, when I try posting, I can't post under my own name. I can only use the names of other authors :? Anyone know what might be the problem?

So you have a blog with multiple user accounts and when writing a post, you aren't listed in the "Author" dropdown? Weird. Disable all plugins and make sure you're running v2.9.2 or v3.0 RC2. You could also try filling out your profile and setting a display name and all that.

So you have a blog with multiple user accounts and when writing a post, you aren't listed in the "Author" dropdown? Weird. Disable all plugins and make sure you're running v2.9.2 or v3.0 RC2. You could also try filling out your profile and setting a display name and all that.

Yeah. I've filled out my profile, and disabling plugins doesn't seem to work. I'm running 2.9.2, maybe an update to 3.0 would help?