Top Gear Season 15 Airing 27th June!

jonsailo

Hey guys,

I don't usually post around here but I come here often to get my fix of all things Top Gear.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone has already picked up the latest copy of Top Gear, but I read with excitement that Top Gear is returning on 27th June!

I know this isn't breaking news as everyone already knows that it is airing around June/July. But this is just for those who want a more precise date.

Last edited:
Yeah, Yeah... Was really ready for a new season!
Was flipping trough tg magazine and saw it, I was totally happy

Sweet.

In other news, I need to start actually reading my copy...

In other news, I need to start actually reading my copy...

Let me know if its actually worth reading, the last copy I bought (it had the 3 boys with the Citroen DS3, 458 Italia and the Rapide on the cover) was borderline worthless.

Let me know if its actually worth reading, the last copy I bought (it had the 3 boys with the Citroen DS3, 458 Italia and the Rapide on the cover) was borderline worthless.

I have a subscription, but I always forget to actually read it. :(

I know this isn't breaking news as everyone already knows that it is airing around June/July. But this is just for those who want a more precise date.

Well, it made it on the frontpage.
Personally i've been waiting eagerly for a specific date, i'm currently like a addict that didn't had a shot for a while,
this made me feel better acutally.
Thanks for noticing and thanks to viper for putting it in the news!
FICK JA! :D

^
I was only trying to help :p And its in Topgear Magazine, so believe me, it'll be right.
1q03kz.jpg

In the previous months' columns it has said there 'Topgear will be back in the summer', so it has only just changed because the BBC will have fixed that in, but as they won't have completely completed the schedule they can't release it 'officially' yet. And it doesn't say that it'll be on at 8.

Will you accept it as being official news now?

I have a subscription, but I always forget to actually read it. :(

I did that. Stopped reading it when we moved house last September. Had a week off just after Easter and spent half of it catching up with my reading.

Great news!
However, I don't quite understand why they would put it up against the World Cup which runs until July 11th.

Futurama comes back June 24th
Top Gear comes back June 27th

This is me right about now

http://img507.imageshack.**/img507/9241/southparkwk3.jpg

Joined December 14, 2008. So no.

I'm surprised theres been no commerical/trailer for it yet. That or I've completely missed it.

Last edited:
Futurama comes back June 24th Entourage and
Top Gear come back June 27th

This is me right about now

http://img507.imageshack.**/img507/9241/southparkwk3.jpg

FTFY. :p