The Meme Thread

and since this IS a meme thread...
H4IAOY2JD6O6IVMG5MGSS6EOOV2CCSME_FF.jpg
ZRYS4QKTVURQKVQSRLWYDLSS7PGXIVUU.jpeg

I have no idea, but I also found it hilarious. :lol:

Negreps for creating this thread? Grow the fuck up.

I'm sort of undecided as to whether this was a good idea, I suppose we should leave it up to the overlords since trying to decide amongst ourselves won't lead to very much. :p

Here's a sophisticated and mature meme for all the sophisticated and mature dull and sheepish members of our extremely civil e-community:

http://img227.imageshack.**/img227/4350/dfdsf.jpg

I find it ironic that we use the expression "as funny as fuck" IRL, as opposed to here where things can oft be described as "as unfunny as........"

And yes, I know Q is probably too tired and dehydrated to care right now but he'll be back and I'm not risking it! :p

^WIN!

Can't believe we don't have reaction guys in this yet.

1155195373034.jpg

300hellskitchenas6.jpg

1147758037894.jpg

^ That's like 3 memes in 1. Cue Xzibit...

1147424999243.jpg

1155197018413.jpg

MelsFirst4panelReaction.jpg

drtgf.png

If you're gonna do that funky old guy, can you at least pick phrases that are at least known to others apart from just yourself?

1. Most of the good/ones that non-rap listeners know have been done.

2. Another one I had that I didn't include in this is "murdering me gently, by means of his harmonious vocalizing". You should be able to get that one... however its not a rap. Was thinking of fugees songs at the time.

3. Just try and decode them. Shouldn't be too hard

Even if I was able to decode them they wouldn't mean anything to me since I don't know the original lyrics.

They're rap lyrics. Unless you know every rap song there is, you won't get it. I don't get it either.