Random Thoughts....

About to leave for my 2 softball game tonight...time to kick some Mormon and Non denominational ass! :D

Gah, I burned my thumb @ work today on a small bit of grease splatter. Surprisingly, that's one of only a few times where I didn't curse like a maniac after sustaining bodily harm.

The base jacket and back emblem for my mom's custom Hello Kitty jacket arrived today.

A friend of mine is going to see twilight... the midnight premiere tonight.

I officially don't know this girl and I'm regretting and am confused at how I at one point seriously liked her/asked her out.

How weird is it to go for a walk in a massive, driving rainstorm?

Cold rain is not fun at all. Cold rain that almost stayed in the sky long enough to be hail is just awful.

I'm finally back in my regular room and not a day too soon. If I had to be in that other one over the upcoming long weekend with nothing to do I think I would have gone insane. Seeing as a week of real time is roughly equivalent to seven years Internet Standard Time I have a lot of catching up to do. New Top Gear, the F1 race, and updated firmware for my iPhone are the biggies. Luckily my boss at work is a big fan of Top Gear and he brought in his laptop so I got to see the episode sooner than expected.

Returning to technology hasn't been all that great though. The iPhone has been updating for over an hour and if iTunes pops up out of the background for no goddamned reason one more time I think I'm going to punch my computer and throw the phone against the wall. Apple: your software sucks, leave me the fuck alone! :mad: I've never seen a program that needs to be babysat as badly as iTunes. Aaaargh!!!

Oh, and in my previous boredom I made myself a new sig. :)

I presume you had a fun fun day with BlaRo?

Only about an hour, actually. Most of it spent in a mad dash to the airport. :p

I picked him up at the Westin at 635/75 and bailed off 635 at Marsh due to traffic. Went down to Northwest Highway, took that to 482 then across to 114. He might have discovered the roller coaster on his way to the Westin from the airport.

Last edited:
In Spectre's Pathy, every road is lumpy. :mrgreen:

Seriously though, Texas seems like a great place. I'd like to visit Dallas (and Austin!) sometime again, this time without American Airlines' involvement.

Last edited:
The last time I went through the Dallas airport it looked like a tornado went through it, is it still like that?

Last edited: