INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Somewhat new here. Just glad we can watch the new episodes in the US and not have to wait forever for them to air here.

HI EVERYONE!

I've been hovering around FinalGear since 2004 getting my Top Gear Fix.

About Me I am 26 years old and live in the USA. I was in a horrible car accident in 2007. The details I won't make public here however if you are curious feel free to ask me personally.
I absolutly love car racing. I even took place in a 24hours of LeMons race in 2010 Sears Pointless.
I was a pizza delivery boy up until my accident and unfortunatly now I just sit around playing video games.

The Cars
The Audi: Got it last year and it is awesome! What a great car for being so old. Most of the power items stopped working and the AC is gone so I am considering entering it into the 24hours of LeMons.

The 911: Got it last year also from my father to cheer me up after the accident. I had been maintaining it for my father since 2003.

The 968: Was my baby until a freak accident took it, my friend, and my ablity to walk normaly.

The Future I am attempting to go back to school and hopefully start an Indoor Go-Kart arena.

Its funny what random google searches turn up. I was actually looking for posts about shaving and came across this one. I've been faithfully watching Top Gear on BBC America for some time so finding this forum was a pleasant suprise!

--Mark

Hello, I'm Diederik from The Netherlands. A few years ago I started watching Top Gear, and soon I became a huge fan of it. I searched where I could find the episodes of the 12 seasons I missed, and luckily Google sended me to Finalgear.com. I also check out theis forum a few times a week, but I?ve never made an account before. I would like to thank te founders of this site for giving me the possibility to watch all the episodes!

Greetings, Diederik

I am Mikhail, russian from New Zealand, lurking around final gear forums most of the time and buying finalgear t-shirts :)

I'm James. Live in Oregon or Utah depending on the time of year (I'm a college student). Been a lurker on finalgear for a while, so I figured it was time I said hello. Thanks to you all for feeding my need to Top Gear, the greatest show on the planet :)

I'm chris, originally from MA, now in NH. I've been hovering around the site for years. figured i'd finally start participating.

Hi everyone, decided after years of using the main site for the torrents I'd see what the forums are all about, my name's Ryan, I'm in the northwest Chicago suburbs for the time being, and I owe a big thanks to my friends who turned me on to Top Gear a while ago.

Hello. Manmohan from Houston, Tx. Been a car and thus Top Gear fan for many years. I bought a 2010 Mazdaspeed3 last year and love driving a car that grows devil horns on your head for you. What a riot. After years of lurking, I figured I might as well join in and perhaps post some ridiculous motivational posters myself.

Hey Final Gear.....I'm Bob, but please call me Biggity Bob. I am a 33 year old married dad of 3, currently residing in Northern California, and addicted to TopGear. I have seen every episode at least ten times....even the weird season with Jason.....

Hi everyone!

I've been registered here for a long time but -and I do beg your pardon- never took the opportunity to introduce myself.
I'm David, from Hungary, been around in London for studying for about 3 years now. I was born in a petrol-head family, being an ex-commie country, everyone was riding a motorcycle, so I got hooked on it quiet soon. Since then a lot of things has changed but my interest in motorcycles, cars, and the technology working behind them. Although I do prefer motorcycles to cars (I own a 2004 Yamaha R1-as well- a pure animal) I like everything which is fast, loud and dangerous.

I'm obsessed with Top Gear and the guys (especially with Jezza), what an extraordinary team!
I'd like to say thank you for the opportunity to be here and for everything else, it really is a great community and I'm not just saying this to win favour.

?dv, David ;)

Last edited:
Hi I'm Jon. Been watching Top Gear and Fifth Gear for ages and I've lurked around here a bit. I'll try to post every now and then but I much prefer reading :D

Hi I'm Fred

I live in Switzerland and am a Top Gear enthusiast since ~3 years. How could I miss the best TV show.........in the world until then?? We didn't have BBC on our satellite dishes for one and then it took some time to stumble upon it by coincidence, but since then I'm hooked.

So I'm searching for a way to redeem myself and watch all the Top Gear episodes from season 1, but alas there are no DVDs to be bought out there. I've read some stuff about FTP servers on this forum, could somebody point me into the right direction via PM?

Scratch that, I just found where to look at and am downloading the first episode ever! Woohooo! Thanks Finalgear.com ;)

Last edited:
Hello Everybody... :) I am Scott... I am from US. I am a technical guy at my organization and I love watching television shows. I also like to play games on my PC. I love this community... :)

Last edited:
:welcome: One and All

(Aussie Aussie Aussie - Oi Oi Oi!!!)

Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules and don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads!

Enjoy your stay!

-ashspet (the original ash... :grin: )