The Post Your Pets Thread

This is a happy Benjamin:
IMG_6463.JPG

IMG_6464.JPG

This is the grackle that will no longer be annoying Benjamin or crapping on my car.
IMG_6466.JPG

Benjamin got her this morning. Guess she was a little slower or less wary than she should have been....

While I'm about, I might as well post some more random Hilda (ginger patches) & Silas (darker one) pics that I took earlier this evening. Pics are a bit shit because my legendarily crappy camera hates artificial interior lighting for some reason (most likely, because it's a piece of cheap crap :lol:).

Chilling out on my brother's messy bed on a cold winter night.

DSCN1330.jpg

DSCN1332.jpg

DSCN1331.jpg

Reckon, I'll get the camera out today and film my Kitten as she plays later. :wub:

"Pose naked on FG? Do I have to?"

Cute

While I'm about, I might as well post some more random Hilda (ginger patches) & Silas (darker one) pics that I took earlier this evening. Pics are a bit shit because my legendarily crappy camera hates artificial interior lighting for some reason (most likely, because it's a piece of cheap crap :lol:).

Chilling out on my brother's messy bed on a cold winter night.

There are 2 types of cats. First is the "don't piss me off" type, the second is the "I'm going to find out how to piss you off" type. You (from the photos) appear to have one of each. :)

curious_kitten_by_LightningTremlett.jpg

approach_by_LightningTremlett.jpg

kitten_on_sofa_by_LightningTremlett.jpg

Last edited:
Cute Caska is Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute