Where In The World Is..?

Plus a PM from a fellow member who had spotted the elusive skylock online earlier today. However just like kidnappers in movies, she disconnected before a trace could be run.

Bugger. At least she's still among the living. Hope she'll drop in and say hello. :)

What happened to Ambermorn?

Add Reckoning to the list. Last activity and post(s) were March 21st. Sad, the Aussies (first fbc) seem to be disappearing :(

Has anyome seen Wyvern lately?

Wy's mostly on LiveJournal nowadays. :nod:

Hey all! I'm back!

I know... probably not missed all that much, my snark is a bit much to bear. But, after a looooong downtime I'm back. No real reason for me leaving, I perused this thread and saw Shawn's post and my reason is pretty much the same. Didn't log on for a day, then two, then three, and then it was just lost.

Lots going on in my life since I got a new job about 4 months ago and currently looking for a new car. But despite all the hub-bub I realised I really hated not knowing what new cars were coming out, what new generations and facelifts to expect, or what cars were going to flop. I got sick of seeing something on the road and wondering what the hell it was. So I'll be in my usual spot, the General Automotive, Auto News, and OT sections looking forward to meeting new people and arguing over food/politics/women.

Cheers!!!

Oh I bring a cookie for all:
cookie.jpg

/Cookie is hot.

I remember you because I'm old school and better than all these newbies who wont remember you or how awesome you are.

lol, I remember when I was jealous because you had way more rep than me. lol. Now who's laughing? BWAHAHAHA!

I remember when we all feared Austere had died. Sad times.

I remember you because I'm old school and better than all these newbies who wont remember you or how awesome you are.

lol, I remember when I was jealous because you had way more rep than me. lol. Now who's laughing? BWAHAHAHA!

Yeah I noticed that when I came back! I had plenty of blobbies, but nonrep power. Fecking reppage, how does that work?!

Reactions: MWF
Skylock update! She's living and working in Alaska with no broadband, cell coverage and very little else. Apparently a 10 month contract.

I won't share any more of her news as I might be breaking a confidence but she's on vacation until July 24th so if you want to PM her, say "Hi" and catch up with her news you've got the best part of a fortnight.

Skylock update! She's living and working in Alaska with no broadband, cell coverage and very little else. Apparently a 10 month contract.

I won't share any more of her news as I might be breaking a confidence but she's on vacation until July 24th so if you want to PM her, say "Hi" and catch up with her news you've got the best part of a fortnight.
Thanks Matt. :cool:

Judy, drop by and say ?Hi?. :wave:

ChelsDS is conspicuous by her absence. No activity for over 2 months.

Was there a classic FG ragequit that I missed? She always seemed a rather likely candidate!