The Post Your Pets Thread

So we'll call it disdainful loafing. :grin:

Fritz. Posing, as always.
4689244376_e88cf807d3_o.jpg

So, now all we've got to do is see if Aussie cat can talk to Brazilian cat or American cat or British cat. If it works, we might need another sub-forum for them to Meow to each other.

:lol:

He just agrees with you!

:hug:

Quick one of my kiitten, she has doubled in size in the three weeks since I got her.

She has went from being this size.

kitten_by_LightningTremlett.jpg

To this.

Scale__by_LightningTremlett.jpg

Originally she could sit quite easily on the palm of my hand.

Last edited:
Awwwwww :wub: she's so cute.

She is so cute! :wub:

Here's Caska, sitting in the socket of my prosthetic limb.

Kitten_in_leg__by_LightningTremlett.jpg

sitting_by_LightningTremlett.jpg

More kitty stuff to follow, even got some vids on her playing which I will upload to youtube. :wub:

Much as I like cats, there's something strange to me about the way kittens look. I think it's the look of total helplessness in their little eyes, almost the exact opposite of the "I'm better than you" look you get from adult cats.

Much as I like cats, there's something strange to me about the way kittens look. I think it's the look of total helplessness in their little eyes, almost the exact opposite of the "I'm better than you" look you get from adult cats.

I thought the same thing! Otherwise kittens are teh cuteness, but there's something strange on their faces. (compared to adult cats)

It's just the old baby-face trick that many many animals (well, at least with mammals) have developed over eons of evolution to help bring out the maternal instincts in their mothers (in species that actually care for and raise their young, of course), by appearing helpless and provoking the natural response to defend and provide for them, and therefore give them the best chance at surviving long enough to mature and in turn produce their own offspring.....or something like that.

Awwwww :wub:

I've probably posted pics of Ted before, but I finally found the last video I think we still have of him on my dad's youtube. In his prime Ted used to catch dad's R/C cars and tear the tires off them. This was probably near the end of his life as he isn't as fast as he was. Either that, or he just wasn't bothered because dad was using one of his fastest cars on purpose so that he couldn't catch it :lol:

The circle of grass you see in the video is where Ted is now buried. I really miss him. :cry: