Would You Rather?

useless back seat to carry the bags that won't fit in the boot! Unless it has a big boot, and then dump the +2.

Would you rather be male or female?

Is this a physiological test? Male, the extra 20% salary is too tempting. :p

Would you rather be male or female?

Today female. Some things are just better.
I wouldn't mind being male for a day. Just so experience some 'experiences'. Like having a conversation with a guy and his eyes are somewhere near my face. Or get no lame BS from a mechanic.

Would you rather a metal roof or a tile roof on your house?

Tile. Never lived in a house with a metal roof, but it doesn't sound too good. I'm imagining it being an oven during the summer and a snare drum whenever it rains. :p

Would you rather have a huge backyard or a huge front yard?

Huge front yard. More room to tempt people to stand on my lawn so I can use them as target practice :grin:

Would you rather suffer in silence or tell the world?

I really need a knob cover to protect it from the sun.

Aren't you? :p

Would you rather suffer in silence or tell the world?

I've always kept stuff to myself. That's not changing anytime soon.

Would you rather know where you're being taken for your birthday, or be surprised by the destination, when you arrive?

Surprised, just for a change.

Would you rather a small intimate gathering of people you actually like (plus obligatory family) or a large group of people you know at your birthday party (all have brought gifts)?

Small gathering. Also, family isn't obligatory. I only care about immediate family and a couple of cousins. Extended family can fuck off.

A trip in a submarine with lots of windows, going to the deepest recesses of the ocean, or a trip on an aircraft that will fly just above the Earth's atmosphere?

Submarine. Flying is not fun.

Learn a whole new IT system or a significantly upgraded (and therefore changed) version of the current one?

I have to do both all the time, I probably get more out of learning a brand new system.

Complete knowledge of a problem, and knowing the little rate of success, or keeping yourself in the dark and hoping for the best outcome?

I want live in the dark. Safest place to be. Unfortunately, I usually know the answer when it comes to work related stuff anyway. Personally, I'm always in the dark.

Want what you can't have, or have what you don't want?

Want what you can't have. I guess because it gives you something to strive for, even if it is futile. At least you won't take what you have for granted. But that's a tough one.

Would you rather be moderately skilled at a lot of things, or useless at almost everything except for one single skill that you absolutely excel at?

Moderately skilled at a lot of things. Being the expert at something SUCKS!!!

Would you rather have a 9-5 job, moderate pay and responsibility, but no obligation to work outside the 9-5, or have a 8-6 job, higher pay and responsibility and be on call whenever not at work?

Right now? Probably the 8-6 with all the nonsense. I have nothing better to do. :p

Would you rather have a great life and a cruddy retirement, or a cruddy life and a great retirement?

Retirement? Who gets to retire these days? Apparently my retirement age has been moved to 70....so, I'll have the cruddy retirement please. 30 years of better life until then!

Work hard and 'do without' to put every last extra bit into Superannuation (after mortgage, bills etc) now, or have a bit of fun and excess now and tighten the belt after retirement?

Fun and excess now. Like you said, who gets to retire these days? There's no guarantees in life.

Would you rather have an annoying oversized vehicle or an annoying undersized vehicle?

Right now, oversized - squash the idiots. But generally, undersized. Means it would fit in carparks and the like.

Would you rather have the base model of a better car, or the top spec of the cheaper car (in a $40k price range)?

Top spec of the lower model. It feels better knowing you're driving the best version of your car, rather than the worst.

Coupe or convertible?

Coupe. Convertible not a lot of use here, either too damn cold or too damn hot. Only a few days a year where they make sense, and unless it's a metal roof, the fuckers around here will slash it.

Merc or BMW? (any model)

BMW. The M cars are just too good. Although I think Merc does a massively better job in the styling department lately.

Bath or shower?