Random Thoughts....

Looking at the post a pic of yourself thread makes me realize that I don't have any pics of myself, save for my 1-year old graduation pics.

Dear god these new Quiznos commercials are annoying/terrifying? I feel like I'm in the mind of an insane person.

That's the point. You remember bat shit insane and annoying commercials.

What? Put it in D, go, ???, profit.

I worked with a 40ish German man who couldn't manage to back an auto out of a parking spot and had to have someone else drive him home in it. (Long story how he even had it.)

What? Put it in D, go, ???, profit.

Explain that to someone that barely knows how to read and lives in a country where 90% of cars are manuals.

Was just replying to something on Live Journal, and saw an ancient post in my journal which reminded me that today is five years exactly that I've been single.

Co-incidently, Jacob picked up his newish Supercharged XR8 this morning, and is very happy with it. I'm trying to talk him into driving it up here to show me, and bribing him with the idea of a dirty weekend while he's here....

Last edited:
Dear god these new Quiznos commercials are annoying/terrifying? I feel like I'm in the mind of an insane person.

The new one is better than the dead rat looking things they used before.

Seriously, why are the kittehs singing to the melody of "Three Blind Mice?"

That's called a normal license just about everwhere ;)Yeah that's the idea. I don't want to think of how horrible it would be if automaniacs were let out on the streets to learn shifting gears by themselves.

A normal license here is a manual license. If you do you do your test in an auto you have a restriction for a year saying you can only drive an auto.

Explain that to someone that barely knows how to read and lives in a country where 90% of cars are manuals.

Right, illiterate retarded criminals, there's that factor.

Great, now I've got "we love the mooooooooooon!" stuck in my head.

And yet I still don't eat there. Only liked one item on their menu, otherwise it sucked.

In other news, why haven't I ever seen this show before? I caught it on the flight to and back from Dallas - Santiago.

[video=hulu;hRhwUc-CPgaMrzx8WgN3Lw]http://www.hulu.com/watch/110131/community-the-politics-of-human-sexuality?c=Comedy#s-p1-so-i0[/video]

I know of a few cases where car jackers gave up and stole another car because they didn?t know how to drive a slushbox, so that?s relative.

I know someone who got in a friend's auto car in a McDonalds car park and ended up crashing it into the building because they didn't know what they were doing. From memory, she put it in D and then released the brake, no clutch to depress, car moved forward. Car was right in front of the wall, so it only hit at a very low speed, but it was still quite funny.

I know someone who got in a friend's auto car in a McDonalds car park and ended up crashing it into the building because they didn't know what they were doing. From memory, she put it in D and then released the brake, no clutch to depress, car moved forward. Car was right in front of the wall, so it only hit at a very low speed, but it was still quite funny.

There is a solution for thatt:

Ute01.jpg

Have you noticed how some people pronounce program as progrm?

That really gets on my nerves. Also people who pronounce the days of the week as like Saturdee, Sundee etc.

Last edited: