Apparently black holes are racist.

:lol:

i raise you with

Last edited:
African German?

More or less. In fact, it is an african-american german car.

Now that you mentioned it, I can also make an example where all this politically correctness really become racist. I have leather interior in my car, and they are black.

So, to be politically correct in a way that pleases that guy, I shouldn't say I have a black leather interior, but an african-american leather interior, which is something I wouldn't want to tell to anybody, especially anyone who might be offended by this.

Politically correctness is mainly crap.

----

BTW, is it impolite to refer to black people calling them "black" (when the fact is a relevant information, clearly)? I ask because I found out I never had to speak about skin colour until now and I don't know what's the best way to say that. In italian, for example, using the colour name when you need to speak about the skin tone is one of the most polite ways.

Last edited:
So everyone, what should we do with this?

Oh noes racist picture!

There are so many jokes on that, work them out for yourself. I am most certainly alive by the way.

Dead Matt? Nooooooo!

next they'll be saying that the term Dwarf Star is racist to those who are disabled or that PETA will complain about the Horsehead Nebula.
these idiots need to get a life and consider the more important things in life.

next they'll be saying that the term Dwarf Star is racist to those who are disabled or that PETA will complain about the Horsehead Nebula.
these idiots need to get a life and consider the more important things in life.

I think that's the mob's turf :p

Dave Matthews is also african american.

Oh, how times have changed. My parents, born in the 1930's, refuse to label anyone of African descent "black". In their days, calling someone black was incredibly offensive; they use the terms "negro" or "colored".

The person in the above video is a race hustler, much like the reverend Jesse Jackson. The only people who think in these terms are ones who stand to gain the most from it, dredging up old memories, making fellow Americans more bitter and resentful towards each other rather than unite them under the common flag of our nation, or (God forbid) reminding us that we are all one race, just different facets of a beautiful diamond.

[video=youtube;JZCS5I80X-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZCS5I80X-8[/video]

That's it. I suggest we default to a safe Latin alternative, let me fire up my computer's Latin dictionary and put in "black"...

niger, nigra, nigrum ADJ [XXXAX]
black, dark; unlucky;

Fuck.

Dave Matthews is also african american.

Oh, how times have changed. My parents, born in the 1930's, refuse to label anyone of African descent "black". In their days, calling someone black was incredibly offensive; they use the terms "negro" or "colored".

The person in the above video is a race hustler, much like the reverend Jesse Jackson. The only people who think in these terms are ones who stand to gain the most from it, dredging up old memories, making fellow Americans more bitter and resentful towards each other rather than unite them under the common flag of our nation, or (God forbid) reminding us that we are all one race, just different facets of a beautiful diamond.
Yes - the human race.

Hmm, I feel like punching the spokeswomen in the face after the "we don't want to see this ever, ever again" line.
Her shocked face coupled to an absolutely unrelated astronomical phenomenon just gets me riled up.

If I were in that room I would have put Steven Hawking on loudspeaker to vocoder some sense into those people.

can_t_we_all_just_get_along.jpg

On a sidenote ... I know color is conceived very differently in different languages ... but why do Americans with african roots call themselves "black"? I?ve hardly ever seen a Black african american ... they all had skin in different shades of brown. Some even lighter brown than what I used to achieve in 3 weeks holidays in spain. Where I wasn?t "black", I was brown ... if this weather keeps up, this summer I?ll even beat the current american president in a "dark skin contest".

There are people in Africa and parts of India that are black and not brown, but from what I have seen ... the mayority of african Americans isn?t half that "black" pigmentation wise ...

(If this is in some way offensive, I?m sorry. I?m just asking innocently because I honestly don?t understand how african americans keep calling themselves "black".)

/required

I hope this becomes a

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/07/19/legendary-thread2.jpg

One thing true about black holes, once you go black, you never go back :lol:

Or maybe you end up in some strange place. I'm looking forward to the first manned expedition into a black hole.

PR barrel bursts like that put more petrol into the fire of, than actually fighting racism.

For example: Watching that woman in the video of the OP, I felt a desire to punch her in the face. Am I a racist now?

lolwut.jpg

Watermelon_lol_wut.jpg

Last edited:
Black is a color. Or, it's lack of color. That's the definition of 'black'. These wholes in space are completely void of light, and therefore color.

Following, the wholes are black. I have never met a person of African decent who is, in fact, black. Much in the same way that the average caucasian isn't white, but pink. The general caucasian face is, in fact, about 10 % more yellow than magenta, if we're to look scientificly at it.

Seriously, this is silly. Don't give them attention, just laugh.

STOP BEING RACIST. EVERYONE KNOWS THE COLOR WAS NAMED AFTER THE SKIN OF AFRICAN PEOPLE!!!111

Wow, black people seem to be really stupid!

:D