Pagani C9 Caught with gullwing doors open

An AMG S-class for a company test car? Damn I need a job there.

Not to do a Clarkson, but why can't I just have normal doors? Yes, there's less kerb-side theater, but they'd be so much more practical than gullwings.

Well how else are they going to chase after the Zonda or C9 while carrying a bunch of engineers and a shit ton of equipment without upsetting Mercedes? :lol:

I'm just saying that I wish whatever engineering company I end up with lends me an S65 as a company car :p

Damn I'm jealous.

That thing overtook me a few weeks ago on the A81.
I immediately thought at Pagani, but didn't find the connection to the location.
Now it makes sense, Mercedes mules are pretty common in this area ;-)

Not to do a Clarkson, but why can't I just have normal doors? Yes, there's less kerb-side theater, but they'd be so much more practical than gullwings.

Unless you regularly park under ridiculously low overhangs, gullwings are more practical than conventional doors because they lift up out of the way.

Maybe its just the places I go to, but I can imagine easily damaging the gullwing doors by smashing them into fittings hanging from the roof.

Santa. I'm SERIOUS!

This better be here come December!

Maybe its just the places I go to, but I can imagine easily damaging the gullwing doors by smashing them into fittings hanging from the roof.

Just make sure you don't drive into places where regular-sized people would bang their heads or regular-sized cars would scratch their roofs, then you will be fine for opening the doors on your Pagani :lol:

Like Jezza I don't really like gullwings.. please give me proper doors!

Hopefully they will give us more details and proper pics without camo soon..

I don't know, I actually like to drive my cars for more than half an hour before getting backpains.

Just because its a supercar doesn't mean it can't be ergonomic.

Why would gullwing doors cause back pains?

I was referring to stuff like the controls as well.

Dear lord those are some large diffusers on the back. I am not, however, a fan of that front end.

Those headlights are way too high and the whole front end looks like it belongs on a 60's sports car like an early Corvette.

I think the car is wearing some very heavy camo and it isn't what the final car will look like.

Last edited: