Random Thoughts....

Just home from a local street festival where I spotted this ...

http://img837.imageshack.**/img837/8528/titqy.jpg

the Titanic Bouncy Castle/slide ... brings back happy memories of death and panic ...

f100titanic.jpg

titanic08.jpg

Last edited:
Back after a week in Estonia. Had a great time, and I still have one week of holiday before returning to work. :)

"Quick! To save your life you must go to Estonia!"

It's a great country the minute you get outside Tallinn - you meet less Finns.

What's wrong with the city of Tallinn? I was planning on visiting all 3 baltic states later this year so I'm interested.

I was in Tartu as an exchange student and i loved it. Estonian girls, estonian vodka and brilliant camaraderie (read: drinking and sauna) with the estonian guys.

Tallinn is a bit expensive for Estonia, and it's crowded with drunk Finnish tourists. Tartu, on the other hand, is a beautiful and sophisticated university town - reminded me of a similar German town.

Tallinn is a bit expensive for Estonia, and it's crowded with drunk Finnish tourists. Tartu, on the other hand, is a beautiful and sophisticated university town - reminded me of a similar German town.

Hmm....

Guess what turned up on the first page of my google search with safe search on.

Mildly NSFW

http://img821.imageshack.**/img821/6403/tartu9a.jpg

I think I may have just managed to kill a uni printer by making it spit out thousands of non-sensical pages of onwe line of symbol-y crap. Oops.... (I blame my ECON lecturer!)

On that note, off to my tute! (mostly to to get away from the stoned Jamacian near me :blink:)

Chilling with the memories of Elizabeth Reed and the Dreams of Gregg Allman. Southern fried hippie jazz rock at it's best.

If anybody can help me get that insipid "California Gurls" song out of my head, I would be greatly happy.

If you could get it out of your head it wouldn't be successful pop music, now would it? Curse you, pop music, cuuuurse yoooouuu!

If anybody can help me get that insipid "California Gurls" song out of my head, I would be greatly happy.

You have to listen to something of greater or equal headworm.

so, J-pop

Which version?