Clarkson sparks outrage by claiming Muslim women wear kinky G-strings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Jeremy's to blame for just about everything. He's a good, outspoken, highly public scapegoat. So, why not?

You mean to tell me that when Jeremy said Tony Blair was to blame for everything... he was lying? And covering his own ass as the "culprit of everything"? :(

I feel deceived.

You mean to tell me that when Jeremy said Tony Blair was to blame for everything... he was lying? And covering his own ass as the "culprit of everything"? :(

I feel deceived.

That's Jeremy for you. Disappointing in every conceivable way, seems.

;)

FUCK YOU PROPAGANDA SPREADERS

ur all bull shit and fucking losers about the Muslim hate thing.

i'm a muslim and i now that most women don't do that , it's only the 1 or 2 idiots who do and they deserve to be laughed at for their stupid way of dressing.

he didn't mention anything about all muslims dressing this way, so u better STFU or ur really prove that ur a total idiot

so what if a nun wears a bikini under her dress , it is happening and i don't see anyone saying all nuns are stupid ???

who cares if they r kept secret ?

RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE TO GET RESPECT

Last edited:
So we're supposed to not respect you now, right?

You should eat your own dog food and respect other people, no?

i don't care if u do or don't , but you will eventually have to respect people from other nations and religions and hate people who don't just because they're different and minding their own business .

those people r the propaganda spreaders who deserve no respect and no life

and NO i won't eat my dog's food ( although i don't have one ) and respect other people if that's the way you look at it

That didn't make much sense really, not least because of the txt speek.

Lolz, you believe in a God - If I wanted respect from you I could just write some random LSD inspired nonsense in a book and leave it a few thousand years.

As a Christian I feel like i should have taken offence there, but i cant be arsed... Also your icon is slightly Hypnotic. Besides which the only way he would understand it is if it were in txt speak ;)

so what if a nun wears a bikini under her dress , it is happening and i don't see anyone saying all nuns are stupid ???

arrrgg no offence but im dyslexic and I'm having trouble desiphering your grammer :p
Anyway, I do think you may have a point there. Christian nuns falling over and being reavealed to have... interesting, underwear on has been in slapstick comedy for how many years now? Nobodys complaining there. People get so worked up if it muslims :/
Surley if we are treating one relilgion as if we shouldnt make jokes at thier expence we should treat every religion that way...

Actually that reminds me, does anyone remember 'Nuns on the run'? I think it had Jim Carey and some other bloke both dressed as nuns running from the police. I don't know how it should affect this thread though but Christians can joke about their religion. I watched a Mr. Bean episode where he was blowing his nose and eating a sweet in church. I suppose there are Muslims who can too.

As a Christian I feel like i should have taken offence there, but i cant be arsed... Also your icon is slightly Hypnotic. Besides which the only way he would understand it is if it were in txt speak ;)

arrrgg no offence but im dyslexic and I'm having trouble desiphering your grammer :p
Anyway, I do think you may have a point there. Christian nuns falling over and being reavealed to have... interesting, underwear on has been in slapstick comedy for how many years now? Nobodys complaining there. People get so worked up if it muslims :/
Surley if we are treating one relilgion as if we shouldnt make jokes at thier expence we should treat every religion that way...

that's OK i 'm learning the English language :p

:)

Actually that reminds me, does anyone remember 'Nuns on the run'? I think it had Jim Carey and some other bloke both dressed as nuns running from the police. I don't know how it should affect this thread though but Christians can joke about their religion. I watched a Mr. Bean episode where he was blowing his nose and eating a sweet in church. I suppose there are Muslims who can too.

in ramadan some Muslims usually eat some dates and some bread with cheese or light meat in it and drink water (if-tar) , in the mosque's back part ( behind or next to where they pray ) when the night prayer is heard :)

Actually that reminds me, does anyone remember 'Nuns on the run'? I think it had Jim Carey and some other bloke both dressed as nuns running from the police.

Nuns on the Run starred Eric Idle, Robbie Coltrane and whatserface who played Rose's mum on Doctor Who.

*wonders if it's slightly embarrassing to admit to owning the DVD of said film*

Ok there's a small part that I'm not getting here.
Even if the woman was a muslim, and if she was wearing her burqa.... whats wrong if she was wearing a G-string underneath? She was covered, right? It wasnt her fault she tripped and the thing flew over her. I'm no expert in any religion but is that forbidden?
I for one have a lot of pity for those women. That thing looks EXTREMELY hot and uncomfortable. I wouldn't be surprised they tried to wear as little as possible under their clothes...

I dunno, seems like a very small thing to get all worked up about there. I don't think we're showing any disrespect for muslims, arabs, or women here. It was just one of those "wow I wasn't expecting that" jokes.

Am I the only one who has always wondered what they wore under those things? I can't see why they should wear jumpers with the sexual appeal of your-grannies-hand-me-downs. Having a very vivid imagination I'm not ashamed that this is very close to what I had expected(even tho the whole episode is propably made up).

Woman falls over. Underwear revealed. That's just awkward. At most.
If we can actually learn anything from this then it's that JC isn't what is generally considered a gentleman. Which he never claimed to be.
Honi soit qui mal y pense.
That's the only thing you could point out to the great indifference of the rest of the world.

Dail Star sez:
JC NOT A GENTLEMAN!!!1111eleven

Last edited:
Am I the only one who has always wondered what they wore under those things? I can't see why they should wear jumpers with the sexual appeal of your-grannies-hand-me-downs. Having a very vivid imagination I'm not ashamed that this is very close to what I had expected(even tho the whole episode is propably made up).

Woman falls over. Underwear revealed. That's just awkward. At most.
If we can actually learn anything from this then it's that JC isn't what is generally considered a gentleman. Which he never claimed to be.
Honi soit qui mal y pense.
That's the only thing you could point out to the great indifference of the rest of the world.

Dail Star sez:
JC NOT A GENTLEMAN!!!1111eleven

Ok there's a small part that I'm not getting here.
Even if the woman was a muslim, and if she was wearing her burqa.... whats wrong if she was wearing a G-string underneath? She was covered, right? It wasnt her fault she tripped and the thing flew over her. I'm no expert in any religion but is that forbidden?
I for one have a lot of pity for those women. That thing looks EXTREMELY hot and uncomfortable. I wouldn't be surprised they tried to wear as little as possible under their clothes...

I dunno, seems like a very small thing to get all worked up about there. I don't think we're showing any disrespect for muslims, arabs, or women here. It was just one of those "wow I wasn't expecting that" jokes.

currently in kuwait the temprature reaches over 50 C nearly every day in the summer (that's nearly 125 F i guess )

Status
Not open for further replies.