Comics

Just_a_Tool_by_humon.jpg

:lmao:
I didn?t expect that ending!

given the release of a certain game yesterday, this probably does sum up places around the world at the moment.
pvp20100727.png

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/07/28/4833978176_6067f82372_b_d.jpg

OMIGAD, new dresden codak

:rofl:

I couldn't help but think of Charmed.

Though in some cases, that might be wrong. NCIS is consistent every season and House for that matter. Hell, Damages seemed to have gotten worse in its three seasons. In some rare cases past the 5th season

In most cases it is correct however, on occasion, there may be a sudden up kick season that makes everyone go "ooh! It's actually quite good this season".

I couldn't help but think of Charmed.

Though in some cases, that might be wrong. NCIS is consistent every season and House for that matter. Hell, Damages seemed to have gotten worse in its three seasons. In some rare cases past the 5th season

In most cases it is correct however, on occasion, there may be a sudden up kick season that makes everyone go "ooh! It's actually quite good this season".

true, NCIS seems to get better with each season and Doctor Who got a burst of new life into it at its fifth season. Also Stargate SG-1 for me got lots better when they introduced Anubis (Season 5 onwards).
it may not be true of all shows, it does sound about right for some shows though.

Pity Firefly didn't make it....