Gran Turismo 5

Yeah. Getting regular. lol

I don't buy limited editions any more. Last one I think was Halo 3. I'm sure there will be a nice bundle.

I know it was announced many days ago, but here's the first image ok a Kart in GT5:
1610r2t.jpg

(Right page top left)

UN ABSENT DE MARQUE! SACREBLEU!

:p

Last edited:
This, f**k the price I'm getting it.

Nice! :D

There's one problem though. As soon as I heard the official news I went to my nearest games store to pre-order it. They told me this limited edition is really "limited" and very few copies of it will be sent to each country, so there's the possibility that not everyone who wants this edition won't get it. Let's just cross our fingers... :p

I'd like to know where I can get a G27 for $180 (price difference), or even $300.

My theory is, I've waited 5 years for the blasted game, so why the hell not. If I'm short on funds, I'll get the CE vers.

Track editor, skidmarks, and Karting confirmed. Monza is in :)

Also:

654.jpg

OMG

edit: Just a little additional piece of info. It has been confirmed that there will be over 40 separate track locations (more than double what FM3 shipped with) containing over 100 variations. I've shifted into top gear for anticipation. Praying for pikes peak.

Last edited:
Just dropping by to say... Wish this game would come out for the PC. It'll be kickass...

That is all.

Just dropping by to say... Wish this game would come out for the PC. It'll be kickass...

That is all.

Except that it never will, so...

I came.

20km straight in a 30 degree angle followed by a brake cooking 2km brake stretch here I come.

20km straight?

20kms is needlessly long for most cars to reach their top speeds (especially going downhill). I think 5kms should be plenty. :)

What 20km straight is being spoken of here? haha

Track editor, skidmarks, and Karting confirmed. Monza is in :)

Also:

PURE SEX

OMG

edit: Just a little additional piece of info. It has been confirmed that there will be over 40 separate track locations (more than double what FM3 shipped with) containing over 100 variations. I've shifted into top gear for anticipation. Praying for pikes peak.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

NEED NEED NEED NEED

And you KNOW the Miura will be a premium car.

EDIT: SKIIIIIID MAAAARKS!

http://a.imageshack.**/img839/5495/skids.jpg

Sauce

Also, on that car list is a "PDI Racing Kart 100", which probably means it will be a 100cc 2-stroke which means probably about 20 horsepower. I was hoping for a proper 125 with 40.

Last edited: