Flight attendant quits job in style.

On a related, also pretty awsome note ... some epic win. (and if this turns out to be true the words "epic" & "win" are fully justified for once)

http://thechive.com/2010/08/10/girl-quits-her-job-on-dry-erase-board-emails-entire-office-33-photos/

We received the following photos last night from a person who works with this girl. Her name is Jenny (not confirmed) - we're working our contact for Jenny's last name. Yesterday morning, Jenny quit her job with a (flash)bang by emailing these photos to the entire office, about 20 employees we're told. Awesome doesn't begin to describe this office heroine. Check back as we will be updating if we get more details.[...]

amazing-girl-quits-24.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

While not real, this clip is still funny. It does contain NSFW language though.

I have done that.

E
P
I
C

This guy's my hero. Why didn't I do something like that in the previous job?

You know what Melinda, you just fucking loove power and looove to fuck everyone over because you aren't getting fucked at home. I fucking quit, peace bitch. *jumps out of window in Melinda's office on the 9th floor, right onto the helipad near it* *Helichoppers away drinking a brewski*

:D:lol:
Well, the guy did the ultimate /ragequit , but for those saying the charges aren't justified, just remember that he did action an emergency door and deployed the corresponding chute. This is like actioning an airbag in a car, you can't just hit a button and deflate it and tuck it back in, that airplane must have gotten grounded until the emergency material is back in place.
I dont know about 7 years of prison, does seem excessive, but he basically cancelled a flight so he would expect quite some damages suit from the airline

but he basically cancelled a flight so he would expect quite some damages suit from the airline

No, he just delayed the passengers from deboarding the plane after it already landed at its destination.

No, he just delayed the passengers from deboarding the plane after it already landed at its destination.

But that plane would have been turned around and used on at least one more flight, probably more, but had to be pulled from duty because an airplane cannot legally fly without all the escape slides being functional. So that particular plane had to have its slide replaced, which takes time, which screws up the schedule as JetBlue scrambles to reposition a plane, which costs money.

/beaten

Still, I don't see how anything he did was against the law. JetBlue has grounds to sue him for whatever he cost them in lost flights, but throwing a tantrum isn't illegal and hardly deserves years of jail time (which there's no possible way he could actually get sentenced to, I mean, seriously)

And delayed the next flight. And costed the airline the replacement/refitting of the chute's money. Seriously activating one of those adds up to tens of thousands of dollars of damages. Any good lawyer will convince the judge the 1 hour repair job costed the airline millions in lost income... this guy made his own bed

I threw a cash register. Sure as shit beat me.