The Music Thread

Been listening to the new IM album. So far I quite like the following song;

Quite an appropriate title too, it's SHIT weather outside.

Pain Of Salvation's new album was mostly a disappointment. This is the only song I like.

^ Didn't hear of them before up until now, they got some nice songs for sure.

^ Didn't hear of them before up until now, they got some nice songs for sure.
They have a lot of good songs. I particularly like this one:
They do. Those two songs are from probably their best album, Remedy Lane. Their second to last album, Scarsick, is very good too.

But they really screwed up on the new album. They went very experimental and it mostly just sounds annoying and weird.

Anyone pick up the latest Fear Factory Album?

I just got it and it has re-instilled my love for FF. When I heared their single "Powershifter" I wasn't too impressed, but then the rest of the album is just so good. "Powershifter" is now liked by me too. :p

"Final Exit" is probably my favorite song on the album. And one of the songs has a guitar solo in it.... like WTF? it's good though.

So the new Iron Maiden album is fantastic. listened to the whole thing twice this afternoon.

up the irons

Anyone pick up the latest Fear Factory Album?
I just got it and it has re-instilled my love for FF. When I heared their single "Powershifter" I wasn't too impressed, but then the rest of the album is just so good. "Powershifter" is now liked by me too. :p
"Final Exit" is probably my favorite song on the album. And one of the songs has a guitar solo in it.... like WTF? it's good though.
Got it. It's a great album and Final Exit is the icing on the cake.

So the new Iron Maiden album is fantastic. listened to the whole thing twice this afternoon.

up the irons

Hrmm, dunno about 'fantastic', it hasnt grown on me yet. Where the Wild Wind Blows is probably the best song on the album.

geeman said:
But they really screwed up on the new album. They went very experimental and it mostly just sounds annoying and weird.

Ehh, that's what I thought about Scarsick when I first heard it. It eventually grew on me, although I wouldnt rate it as highly as Remedy Lane or The Perfect Element. I have the latest album now but I havent listened to it yet.

Last edited:

Great music to drive to. This was the music used by Polyphony digital when they released the GT5 458 italia Tribute.

been listening to a lot of Johnny Cash recently.

and a great WoW parody.

Last edited:
^That's nothing:

ok!!