No 56k: FinalGear Ringmeet 2010 - The report, the pictures, the movies, the drama!

Well, we other Germans could hardly refrain from shoving his lawn mower into his ass. Hm, perhaps if we weren't German, we would have done it...
You see, you did nothing because deep down inside you knew ... this sort of stuff comes naturally to you too :D

Well, we other Germans could hardly refrain from shoving his lawn mower into his ass. Hm, perhaps if we weren't German, we would have done it...

There was another quite German situation on saturday evening as well - when we came back from the pizza place we discovered that the barrier at the entrance of the campsite doesn't work after 10pm.
So all the Germans left their cars outside the campsite, and walked in, angrily mumbling and moaning.
Only thomas, the hooliganistic East German went "Fuck this shit, I payed, so I get in!" and took his 1-series for a bit of mild offroading on the lawn next to the barrier. :lol:

Yes, please stop it. It stopped being funny a long long time ago. In fact, you stopped being funny a long long time ago. I suggest you come up with new material because even fucking Stevie Wonder can see your jokes coming from about a thousand miles away.

[/mini-rant]

Hope this won't cause too much distraction from this thread. It probably will though, apologies in advance for that.

Actually, i think everyone of us made a bad joke or two on this board and i really find this mini-rant unjustified. If you don't want to cause distraction, don't post stuff like this. - Or am i missing the irony in your post, seeing that you got no less than three Ice quotes in your .sig, at least one of them directely related to his diverse accidents?

What I actually thought was "a lawn mower producing that much smoke shouldn't be legal"...

I found a smoking, noisy lawnmower quite fitting for a campsite close to the 'Ring ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
There was another quite German situation on saturday evening as well - when we came back from the pizza place we discovered that the barrier at the entrance of the campsite doesn't work after 10pm.
So all the Germans left their cars outside the campsite, and walked in, angrily mumbling and moaning.
Only thomas, the hooliganistic East German went "Fuck this shit, I payed, so I get in!" and took his 1-series for a bit of mild offroading on the lawn next to the barrier. :lol:

That was because most of us wanted to come back next year - as well, being East German, the concept of "private property" and "someone payed for that" is not really known to trollmas :D

This was a meet in Germany. Half of the people attending were German. Why are we talking about what's funny and what isn't again?

That'S the spirit that tore down the wall. ;)

Last edited:
Wanna bet, that they will put a barrier or pole there to prevent this from happening in the future?

So this is where you camped?

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/narf/2010/08/17/wichtige_schranke.305x281.jpg

:lol:

Ahahahahhahaha.... narf.... thank you for making my day! :D.

To defend myself:

I arrived at the campsite ~10:30am, payed, was told he'll let me in once I want to drive in. That and the price is all he told me. I left immediately with the guys and came back as mentioned ~11pm. Thats where I noticed that there are keycards for the barrier. I never got one. Then we notices, they only work from 7am to 10pm. Nobody ever told me. As my car was my bed, I did not plan to park and sleep on the outside parkintlot, so it happend what had to happen. I drove in, over the grass between poles and rocks, parked next to the Tents, and slept in my car, on the campsite.

And FYI: Noone that matters noticed. AND: As soon as i passed the barrier, 3 to-lazy-to-walk people basically hijacked my car, told me how much i rock and let me play private driver to our campspot.

Last edited:
That was because most of us wanted to come back next year - as well, being East German, the concept of "private property" and "someone payed for that" is not really known to trollmas :D

*laughs* Exactely my thoughts - narf's picture fits well.

I came so close to buying tickets. SO close. Sadly, other "expenses" got in the way. My plan was to surprise all of you.

Maybe next year....

I have no problem whatsoever with thomas' actions, because his car was his bed. For the rest of us, we decided that the saving of a five minute walk wasn't worth the potential hassle. Make fun of that all you want.
The irony is that our talking was louder than our cars anyway.

Last edited:
The irony is that our talking was louder than our cars anyway.

Most of these rules don't work at all... the lawnmower man was another part of "that's a quiet saturday in germany" no Campingplatzordnung can prevent ;)

Most of these rules don't work at all... the lawnmower man was another part of "that's a quiet saturday in germany" no Campingplatzordnung can prevent ;)

The%20Lawnmower%20Man.jpg

OMG Pierce Brosnan was in The Lawnmower Man? Completely forgot about that...