Post a pic of yourself

An earring? I somehow thought you would not be allowed one while wearing the uniform.

That's 'cos the Lieutenant here is FG's biggest, newest badass!

Some say that he's comfortable with Elton Johns's sexuality, never mind his own, and that he's the only man on the planet that Chuck Norris and Quiky are scared of, all we know is he's called Lieutenant 47.....

An earring? I somehow thought you would not be allowed one while wearing the uniform.

Navy Dining's In and Dining's Out are noted for large infusions of frivolity (We once paraded the Main Propulsion Assistant on a large plank, clad only in a loincloth, in a parody of "Parading the Beef"). At this particular Dining OUt, I was Mister Vice. Wiki link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dining_in

As for sexual proclivities, I shall simply say that I was not a submariner. LOL. Besides, I studied all night for that Chromosome Test. :)

Last edited:
Time for another one in the Lieutenant's timeline. In Dinner Dress Blues, taken while getting ready for a formal dining out.

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/li/lieutenant47/2010/08/19/P1011975a.JPG

I see a Navy & Marine Corps Commendation Medal, a Navy Good Conduct Medal, a National Defense Service Medal, a Southwest Asia Service Medal, and a Navy Expert Pistol Medal. Plus, a Surface Warfare Officer badge.

That's a good 20+ years worth of medals, both as enlisted and officer. Impressive.

I see a Navy & Marine Corps Commendation Medal, a Navy Good Conduct Medal, a National Defense Service Medal, a Southwest Asia Service Medal, and a Navy Expert Pistol Medal. Plus, a Surface Warfare Officer badge.

That's a good 20+ years worth of medals, both as enlisted and officer. Impressive.

If they were real. :mrgreen:
Just kidding, of course. :)

Always freaks me out when I see Australianists wearing woollen clothing. Keep forgetting winter happens there too. :?

Nice doo!

Always freaks me out when I see Australianists wearing woollen clothing. Keep forgetting winter happens there too. :?

Nice doo!

Thanks. It's weird having it short after three and half years of long hair. I got it cut very short at the back and you can feel the cold there.

[James May]Hello[/James May]

It might look a bit deceiving in the picture, but it stops just before the neck line. And that's short.

I'll have to take a photo of my gf's new haircut once she returns from work. "Just before the neck line" is not really short. THIS is short:
hotelchevalier3.jpg

(obviously not my gf, but a similar length)

Your g/f or not................... Hello!

My hair is barely past my shoulders and I call it long :|

Mostly though really it is more "this is as long as I can have my hair" because very long hair on me doesn't work well.

Last edited: