What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Bought this for my soon to arrive nephew. It converts from a baby crib to a toddler crib to a full size bed.

Chelsea+4-in-1+Convertible+Crib+Set+in+Cherry.jpg

Bought this for my soon to arrive nephew. It converts from a baby crib to a toddler crib to a full size bed.

Chelsea+4-in-1+Convertible+Crib+Set+in+Cherry.jpg

Is it a good Transformer or bad? :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/h/ha/habanos/2010/09/03/cd3010saddle.jpg

There was this little card with them talking up the perks. "Selected wild deerskin treated with pure aniline dye. The distinctive features are: softness, lightness" ...blah blah blah... where is it... ah, here we go: "Possible visible faults on the grainside have been produced by the wild nature in which this animal lived."

My gloves are made from a deer that was more of a badass than I am.

Last edited:
How do you mean? *confuzzled* I'm just a girl looking to get a bit more protein in her daily eating adventures, is all. :) The Smoothie-A-Day kick is on!

It was a joke about the fact that body builders use them :)
What??? I couldn't think of anything better than having group of women who would put a bullet in someone's head for me at a drop of a dime. Nah, just kidding.

Or am I?

Each to their own! But I rather have someone you can cuddle with rather than watch them beat the crap out of someone.

https://pic.armedcats.net/h/ha/habanos/2010/09/03/cd3010saddle.jpg

There was this little card with them talking up the perks. "Selected wild deerskin treated with pure aniline dye. The distinctive features are: softness, lightness" ...blah blah blah... where is it... ah, here we go: "Possible visible faults on the grainside have been produced by the wild nature in which this animal lived."

My gloves are made from a deer that was more of a badass than I am.

Any four-ringed impressions on them? :p

My latest purchase: the latest issue of Automobile magazine and a six pack of Michelob Amber Bock. It's a good way to unwind after a tough week.