College Football. Does anybody watch?

The day has finally arrived!!! College football returns!!!

Here we go Ohio State!

35 points in the first half! :woot: They're certainly looking like the #2 team in the country. Pryor is definitely looking more mature in his decisions so far; he's only thrown it up for grabs once. I would like to see him use his awesome speed more often to break some big runs. Saine is looking inSainely good.

I'm looking forward to next week's game against Miami even though there's no way it can compare to the last time those two teams met on the football field...

They have raped my Big Ten. Fuck you B10 commissioner assholes.

DO THESE DIVISIONS EVEN MAKE ANY DAMN SENSE?

Big Ten WTF? Division: Illinois, Indiana, The Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, Wisconsin
Big Ten Facepalm Division: Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnestota, Nebraska, Northwestern

Personally I think I'd be easier by just taking the two teams with the best record in the Big Ten. How hard is it?? At least Michigan still sucks :p

Personally I think I'd be easier by just taking the two teams with the best record in the Big Ten. How hard is it?? At least Michigan still sucks :p

This. Just look at what ended up happening last year with the unofficial Big Ten championship game between Ohio State and Iowa. That was a great game, especially since the outright conference title and a ticket to the Rose Bowl (the traditional Big Ten champion's bowl game) were on the line.

Unfortunately I don't have the TV package that includes Versus, so right now I am relying on the computer to give me an update on the Badger game.

This will all be rendered moot next weekend; instead of watching the game on TV I will be at Camp Randall taking in the sights.

Ahhh how I've missed you college football. Boy did my Cowboys looks awesome, Kendall Hunter 21 carries for 257 yards and 4 tds...wow! Winning 65-17 (even against Washington State) is a great way to start the season. BTW, this is how I watched todays games...

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cl/clockwerk/2010/09/05/football.JPG

Unfortunately I don't have the TV package that includes Versus, so right now I am relying on the computer to give me an update on the Badger game.

This will all be rendered moot next weekend; instead of watching the game on TV I will be at Camp Randall taking in the sights.

You could alway try Espn 3. As long as a blackout isn't in effect <_<, you're good to go.

Oh yeah, new OSU entrance video.

Last edited:
You could alway try Espn 3. As long as a blackout isn't in effect <_<, you're good to go.

It wasn't on ESPN3, probably because it would have interfered with Versus' right to air games featuring Mountain West schools (like UNLV).

Bucky's 1-0!! Yeah, even after that first half turnover extravanganza. Hopefully they can work on not fumbling and crap by Saturday's game. I'm hoping it doesn't rain.

The Red Raiders (expectedly) beat SMU in their opening game 35-27, which is a kind of pathetic considering we beat them 43-7 last time around... Blech...

Last edited:
You okay there? Need some water? Or, since we're in the college handegg thread, some freshly dumped Gatorade?

Water sucks! Gatorade is better!