Random Thoughts....

Today my "administrative assistant" drove me to lunch so that I could see her new car.... it was a Prius. I contemplated firing her on the spot, but it would be tough explaining my rationale to HR. :p

You should have informed her that prius make people who actually like cars sad and she shouldn't show it to them.

I'm about to go grocery shopping whilst a bit hungover. Hmmm.

Oh well, it was worth it for the night of fake poker, Guitar Hero and pushing people around my mate's backyard in a shopping trolley someone had dumped in the park next door.

What's fake poker? Poker without real money?

That would never work with my friends because there's always some idiot who will bet stupid amounts just because it's imaginary money.

Edit: I used voice search on my phone to search for tiramisu and it spelled Tyra Misoux instead. Google's got a perverted mind I think. :p

Last edited:
have a bratwurst at M?nchen Haus and then check out some of the cookies & gingerbread at The Gingerbread Factory.. I stop at both of those places every time I'm in Leavenworth :D

Will definitely try to, but I know we're for sure hitting up the Fudge Shoppe because we went there last time and the fudge there is amazing, and I really want to go to the Hat Shop for costume reasons. :lol: Aside from that we'll probably just do a lot of wandering and walking into whatever places look interesting.

Tonight in college football... Cougars v. Miners... :lol:

Will definitely try to, but I know we're for sure hitting up the Fudge Shoppe because we went there last time and the fudge there is amazing, and I really want to go to the Hat Shop for costume reasons. :lol: Aside from that we'll probably just do a lot of wandering and walking into whatever places look interesting.

M?nchen Haus is right on Front St (main street in downtown) in the corner.. just a few doors down from the hat shop. Gingerbread Factory is a block south on Commercial and 1.5 blocks north of M?nchen Haus (between 8th & 9th).

There's also a pretty good mexican grocery store in town... small store front at the back of the big'ish building at 12th on hwy-2 :thumbup:

I love Leavenworth :D

Tonight in college football... Cougars v. Miners... :lol:

In ladies sports where I live, the big rivalry is between the Huskie women and the Cougars.

I actually bought muffins (the cakey, chocolate chip kind, not toasty English muffins), I usually make my own. For store-bought things they are surprisingly good. Eating lunch seems to have cured all remnants of my hangover, I thought I might feel nauseous.

Also, hooray, sunshine! :dance:

haha.. really?
one of the larger rivalries is the UW Huskies vs. WSU Cougars :D

UofS Huskies, UofR Cougars out here. They're the big universities in the province, so they've got a pretty good rivalry.

What do you expect. By another name it is cats vs dogs.

Ah, Cougs vs. Huskies. I'm familiar with Washington's version of that, and every year, I want there to be a special way for both teams to lose.

I ordered a Manhattan before dinner tonight, tasted like absolute ass.

I don't know what I was expecting though, I knew it would be mostly whiskey.