The Post Your Pets Thread

:lol: It's a wet mop! Was he in the water voluntarily? My dog hates water (falling in the pool a couple times as a puppy right after the water unfroze probably didn't help that) well, not all water, just big deep water, he walks through puddles like they aren't even there.
Yea, he went in by himself(well, I lured him abit with a stick) and was happy as long as he could walk. Swimming hasn't really his strong side :D
So as soon as his forelegs started to rise/float from the bottom he reversed back.
Normally he hates water and always walks carefully around every puddle. He also refuses to go out in the back-yard/garden when it rains <_<

poser__by_lightningtremlett-d2ylnpt.jpg

Caska just learned why being curious isn't always a good thing

[video=youtube;SyvB-MMUcHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyvB-MMUcHs[/video]

Poor kitty, luckily she jumped pretty quick and didn't get very wet.

:lol: Today I saw 2 kitties that looked like her, they were maybe 6 weeks old, awwwwww, and there were also a grey one, awwww, unfortunately they were up at the top step of a barn attic thingy so I couldn't take a pic of them.

You got that blue toilet bowl stuff in there? Those chemicals can't be great for them.

They aren't even great for your plumbing system, it all gets caked on on the inside of the bowl and your pipes.

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2010/09/20/DSC_1582.jpg

Hanging out by the window in the very early hours of the morning... just another thing we have in common, I too really like watching the ass crack of dawn.

mornin'

Pass the paper please :grin:

Mama cat. Yes her name really is mama cat.

My nine year old baby, Sunny.

001.jpg

016.jpg

044.jpg

My old kitten, Bella. Adopted February of 2008, died a little over a year later of Feline Lukemia :cry:

Right when she got home, with my dad
078.jpg

She very quickly took to my half made bed
085.jpg

Who says you can't play fetch with a cat?
207.jpg

Happy Easter!
116.jpg

And them together...we have lots of squirrels and chipmunks outside they watch....
105.jpg

I spot a pretty ginger loaf in the last pic. :mrgreen:

I spot a pretty ginger loaf in the last pic. :mrgreen:

The ginger loaf was about 18 pounds then...he's 13 now because he lost weight when he was sick. There was fluid around his lungs that the vet had to drain. He's fine now, except his fur hasn't grown back yet where they had to shave it off to put in the needle.

Fattums.jpg

Aww, that's sad about Bella, she was beautiful! :cry: Sunny looks like a real character too! :lol:

She was such a good kitten, I miss her. Sunny is an amusing cat, he likes to send e-mails, sleep on the fireplace mantle, and drink from my fish tank.

TVR-161: What a great dog, he/she looks like such a sweet goofball. I don't know anything about them, but dalmatians and greyhounds are my two favourite breeds in terms of looks.

Richmondgal: Your kitty is pretty as well. I freaking love it when cats have funny spots around their mouths, but I'm probably biased. :D

TVR-161: What a great dog, he/she

*cough* he.

So it's apparently rainy season and my little guy just doesn't give a damn about rain any more. He used to not like going outside when it was rainy but now he's just kind of completely unphased by it. Little goofball.