Post a pic of yourself

:D

http://img695.imageshack.**/img695/3318/60247484501247872563617.jpg

Second favorite? Most mortal people at our age only own 1 suit... :lol:

I had to buy a brand new suit for the wedding I recently went to cos my old one was way too big.

I had to dress up a lot in college and high school, as well as work this summer. Also I like wearing suits, I have 2 grey one light gray flannel Thom Browne (very Gregory Peck), and the one pictured. Then a black with charcoal pinstripe Brooks Bros. , a dark blue Thom Browne, and finally a white summer linen suit. Also assorted sport coats.

Sweet. You gals can run it and I'll run the Maserati... Assuming it survives Chump car.

Did I mention I didn't particularly enjoy driving the VW?

Ohhhh no you don't. Someone has to make up for the lost time of me stalling it fourteen times trying to get out of the pits.

(Besides, how do you know the Miserati would be any better? Haha.)

Guess he's always "windy", explains the lack of smiles! ;)

Seriously, that's a great pic. You two look really good together.

there's this thing you can do, with your face.....

it's commonly known as SMILING....

just sayin'

:thumbsup:

And adphat I think is going to need some boxing lessons. Just to hold back the single male FG contingent! Maybe ninjas even.

Ruthie might need to do the same. :grin:

there's this thing you can do, with your face.....

it's commonly known as SMILING....

just sayin'

:thumbsup:

And adphat I think is going to need some boxing lessons. Just to hold back the single male FG contingent! Maybe ninjas even.

Ruthie might need to do the same. :grin:

Adphat! :lol: I like it. Maybe that'll be his new user name from now on.

And on the smiling thing - at least *I* had an excuse: I was by myself at home. I've told Ahpadt this many times, but I'll say it again - you are in the company of a very lovely woman, so SMILE! If I were with a woman half as attractive as Ruthi, you couldn't keep the smile off of my face as long as we're together.

I had to build up a few Coke ends when I worked at Woolworths. Are those boxes perforated so that you can just rip the tops off them? If so, that's pretty awesome. In my day we had to cut the boxes along the bottom, diagonally along the sides and then across the top to display them like that. Sucked. I'd always end up slicing a bottle or two. One time, I pierced a bottle and it sprayed all over a customer. True story.

yeah i did that also, except it exploded and sent my blade flying across the store, oops.....

and yes we have coke merchandisers, they are just lazy...

Was requested to take some photos of a girl my mate's sister did the makeup for, and my mate managed to get a picture of me SMILING.

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/co/cold-fussion/2010/09/23/_MG_8959-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Probably should shave/brush my hair.

Last edited:
ZOMG!!! Cold Fussion has teeth! *faints*

isn't this one of the 10 signs that the world is coming to a end?! 2012 has come early! run for the hills!