Kill It With Fire (Automotive Edition) Thread

I wasn't really referring to all Civics, because there are a bunch of perfectly pleasant people I know who drive them. It's completely reliable transport for a few people, and is probably what I would buy if I was shopping for a car in that category.

Its just when they are more riced up than a california roll...that bugs me. :p

Last edited:
images

Guys there is a Carbage thread for riced up shite.

I'm pretty sure the OP was talking about cars we hate when they leave the factory.

Just sayin'.........

No I see a bunch of girls driving them, which is OK in my book. But true I also see "guys" driving them which I agree it's pretty sad. I still like the car, since it's a great car and the only flaw with it depends on who is driving them.

On a side note: I agree I hate the Prius.

Pretty much any bland Korean econobox or people-mover. They always seem to be driven by the kinds of people who don't care that the person behind them on the I-35 on-ramp wants to actually get up to speed before having to merge into traffic. Ugh. That and my friends who've had them have had WAY too many issues with trim bits falling off on cars that are WAY too new for that.

Also, I know plenty of modest people with Cadillacs. They tend to get a tad irritated when a salesguy gives them a condescending "I don't think you can afford this" look when they show up looking like...well, normal people in an older truck. I guess the "I want the universe to think I have money!" set has given even the shoppers a bad name? Caddies are still excellent cushy old-person-mobiles, though, if you don't carbage them out.

Carbaged anything deserves a flamethrower, though.

Last edited:
Thats true, but some cars seem to ATTRACT douche bags... [...] ..some car models just attract drivers of a certain personality type

...speaking of which...:

Seat.jpg

You can't possibly drive on a danish road without eventually being tailgated by one of those. 90% of all Seat Altea's are driven by colossal idiots.

Any bungled by Bangle car should be killed with fire.

wow...

Civics are awesome because they whoop ass in autocross. If some dumbass puts a wing and a fartcan on his Civic, that doesn't mean the car is bad.

Diesel trucks are also awesome - torque and smoke FTW!
Miata's and S2000's are better anyway :)

Guys there is a Carbage thread for riced up shite.

I'm pretty sure the OP was talking about cars we hate when they leave the factory.

Just sayin'.........

Yea that is what I meant.

Oh I've got one

http://img830.imageshack.**/img830/9602/800px20032007toyotaland.jpg

Every time someone gets money they want to buy a Land Cruiser Prado. I can't for the life of me figure out why. It's utter crap and I can't stand it.

Last edited:
Oh I've got one

http://img830.imageshack.**/img830/9602/800px20032007toyotaland.jpg

Every time someone gets money they want to buy a Land Cruiser Prado. I can't for the life of me figure out why. It's utter crap and I can't stand it.
For a second I thought you was from Russia, for some reason they love them LC's they think its a baller status car.

Yes, this is crap. That bodykit, believe it or not, costs $1000. And since the license plate is not from the US, UK, or Germany, chances are the car in the picture has a lackluster 2.5 10 Valve engine.

The number plate is swedish and according to the car registry here, it's a turbo.

The number plate is swedish and according to the car registry here, it's a turbo.

I KNEW IT

interesting fact .... probably not though, the number plate thingy here is nearly the same as in Sweden.

Man I love Sweden

@gaasc - you would understand it in Iceland

I used to have a 1988 Plymouth SuNdAnCe and I hated that car with a passion. Paid $1,000.00 for it and got rid of it a year and a half later when I got my first Focus. It was ugly, slow, the power steering broke (fine when you were moving but it made parking suck) all in all a miserable little crap box.

I used to have a 1988 Plymouth SuNdAnCe and I hated that car with a passion. Paid $1,000.00 for it and got rid of it a year and a half later when I got my first Focus. It was ugly, slow, the power steering broke (fine when you were moving but it made parking suck) all in all a miserable little crap box.

A couple girls I know and I were jumping one over approaches in high school, it was awesome.

So it's possible to have fun in a Sundance, you just need two women.